• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah kau, humsum doc kena 10 years siol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I don’t know who is @killborat and I don’t care as long as he doesn’t harm me like you bastards.
And if you @musashi or any other dogs here and out there are not jealous of me or my ex husband, do keep your ccb mouths shut on people private matters and not ask leading questions to harass me or imply I am telling lies when I am not.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably did, which was why he divorced her. It was so toxic he became ill for a long time. And that was the straw that broke the camel's back.
tumblr_nr18gwpGK31tmcuevo6_250.gif

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim told the court she was “living (like) the walking dead” for a long time.

She was dead once and she knew that feeling or she been watching that show on HBO ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fingerling the hole makes his patient feels good about herself. Let her feel assured she's in good hand. Imagine you are having a foreplay with a Rich Tai Tai whereas you are a gigglo.

Same as doctor, you are performing a service to your client. Fingerings is akin like giving sweets to a child and make one feel good and appreciated. Wait till. The juice comes out, she will ask for more.