• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote for Your SBF Moderator of the Year 2011!

Moderator of the Year 2011

• Windsor

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • jw5

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Singveld

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Equalisation

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without a doubt - Equalisation

Who doesn't love the town drunk binya?

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone deserve to get a moderator who doesn't mind kicking some ass and showing his brand of courtesy

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote Equalisation. He seems to be the one never getting into flame troubles. Just drunk only, but that's fine with me. :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ah bro!
2. 69 or what, you scratch my back, i tickle your rear or what.
3. isn't it too early to name the moderator for yr 2011?

Friend,

Obviously many are voting on the taste of the pussy before it is spread.

Man, this is funny.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So many polls going around. I'm waiting for someone to start a 『倚天屠龙记』version of <屠狮大会>

Where is 灭绝师太 when we need her Heavenly Sword to slay the lion :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many polls going around. I'm waiting for someone to start a 『倚天屠龙记』version of <屠狮大会>

Where is 灭绝师太 when we need her Heavenly Sword to slay the lion :biggrin:

I think the lion slayed her. U wanna see a picture of that? :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote Equalisation. He seems to be the one never getting into flame troubles. Just drunk only, but that's fine with me. :biggrin:

Obviously many are voting on the taste of the pussy before it is spread.

Man, this is funny.

I voted for Equalisation for the reason I stated above. Early as it is, all the other three got into controversies already. He's the only one cool. Like he hates nobody and nobody hates him. That's good criteria for moderator.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you forgot scroo. he was mod for a while.

equalisation doesn't do shit, doesn't give a shit and only cares if the bottle of chivas is tampered with. there are in reality only 3 mods for now. someone please either wake him up or kick his arse.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you forgot scroo. he was mod for a while.

equalisation doesn't do shit, doesn't give a shit and only cares if the bottle of chivas is tampered with. there are in reality only 3 mods for now. someone please either wake him up or kick his arse.

Thats why I like him, LOL