• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote: CUT Tg Pagar GRC into 6 New SMCs

CHOP Tg Pagar GRC into 6 New SMCs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:cool: Why is Old Dog Thief LKy's Tg Pagar Uniquely a 6-dogs GRC when others are cut into 5s?

What is so fucking special about Tg Pagar GRC when their Town Council can not even properly maintain their corridor railings that the steel rods are eroded causing little girl to fall through it with broken limb?:mad:

The old dog thief LKy is a Liability to entire Singapore and even to PAp party and especially to Tg Pagar GRC.

I propose to have it chopped up into 6 new SMCs, each opposition party to contest one! :wink::rolleyes:

Pse vote!:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:cool: Why is Old Dog Thief LKy's Tg Pagar Uniquely a 6-dogs GRC when others are cut into 5s?

What is so fucking special about Tg Pagar GRC when their Town Council can not even properly maintain their corridor railings that the steel rods are eroded causing little girl to fall through it with broken limb?:mad:

The old dog thief LKy is a Liability to entire Singapore and even to PAp party and especially to Tg Pagar GRC.

I propose to have it chopped up into 6 new SMCs, each opposition party to contest one! :wink::rolleyes:

Pse vote!:smile:

Before chopping Tg Pagar, you should chop yourself first.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I vote to cut YOU into 6 pieces instead?

Which piece of famiLEE LEEgime dog meat is most delicious?

:biggrin:

%E6%96%B0%E8%B7%AF%E5%8F%A3%E7%9A%84%E7%8B%97%E8%82%89.JPG

200612251571633.jpg

cs20090225019.jpg

2009031215133899.jpg

The answer is the DOG ASS!

:biggrin:

20094121940157055_%E7%8B%97%E8%82%891.jpg

MM_DURAI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kah is chopped down from 5 to 4 Seats.

They know that GRCs will be lost to opposition in a whole bundle. So they cut down the bundle. They are thinking LKY is "safe", the rest are "unsafe".

This indication shows 100% LKY will nominate to contest instead of retire as they had been pretending in the past statements.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll eat the lee old dog's head + brain to vent our anger for his dictatorship!!!
APECbannerys.jpg

SANY0069.JPG

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/11/banner-demonstration-during-apec-2009.html

http://hi.baidu.com/sunlinanb46/blog/item/ff3541542e279551564e004b.html

诸葛亮骂死王朗

因庙堂之上,朽木为官
;殿陛之间,禽兽食禄。狼心狗行之辈,滚滚当朝;奴颜婢膝之徒,纷纷秉政。以
致社稷丘墟,苍生涂炭。吾素知汝所行:世居东海之滨,初举孝廉入仕。理合匡君
辅国,安汉兴刘;何期反助逆贼,同谋篡位!罪恶深重,天地不容!天下之人,愿
食汝肉!

This is something very famous in Tri-State 三国演义,
in which an old bastard by name of Wang Lang was insulted at
the front line of combat by the famous Zhu Ge Liang.

He said that the peasants will love to eat your meat.

After this insult the bastard Wang Lang fell dead from horseback!
Apparently either got stroke or heart attack.:biggrin:

王朗听罢,气满胸膛,大叫一声,撞死于马下。后人有诗赞孔明曰:

兵马出西秦,雄才敌万人。轻摇三寸舌,骂死老奸臣。

</pre>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish those were pictures of you!

Those were dinners that PRCs in Beijing had treated me to eat.

Yum Yum you know! Winter and Colder Days they kept you warm and strong. I kept my own pet dog for 18 years, while I also consume it's cousins. :rolleyes::eek: My pets had no objection leh.:wink:

I am a dog lover too, I love dogs in more than 1 ways, I love my pet dogs, I care and fed them, I love my dog meat dishes, I love to whack PAp dogs politically.... So shiok!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
丹绒八割 - 6 块论 ?

http://baike.baidu.com/view/1109091.htm

大卸八块

大卸八块 (dà xiè bā kuài)
  解释:古代酷刑之“具五刑”,俗称“大卸八块”,车裂颇为相似,但仍有细微差别。本意为砍头,刖,割手,挖眼,割耳和一,即「大卸八块」,通常是把人杀死以后,才把人的头、手脚剁下来,再把躯干剁成三块。现指把完整的事物分成若干小块。
  出处:路遥《平凡的世界》第三卷第11章:“连集体的手扶拖拉机都大卸八块,像分猪肉一样,一人一块扛走了。”
  用法:作谓语、定语、状语;用于口语

http://wencaifeng.blog.sohu.com/82746903.html

袁崇焕之死——被大卸八块还被啃肉的英雄
分享