• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Volu

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tan Kin Lian no time Singapore Indians & Eurasians

must chop off your cock head... i mean male chicken...

As a TKL supporter, i must say, "Don't be ridiculous!" Maybe $5000.00 - $10,000.00 deposit will be fine. Better yet, please donate plus deposit same amount. We diehard TKL supporters hope everyone will support TKL. Long live our EP!

jw5

Loyal

As a TKL supporter, i must say, "Don't be ridiculous!" Maybe $5000.00 - $10,000.00 deposit will be fine. Better yet, please donate plus deposit same amount. We diehard TKL supporters hope everyone will support TKL. Long live our EP!

How come TKL supporter almost all join date June or July 2011 one huh? :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U know what, I wouldn't really agree with your first statement.
The best and the worst skirt chasers are probably from ACS, the RI boys are probably in the middle. Don't forget there are some ACSians who are very goody good type. :o

Worst skirt chasers MUST be Lui Tuck Yew then.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No hope for Singapore Indians or Eurasians but got slot for "Others"

It is amazing how TKL became a CEO of a large organisation.
He is a typical Chinaman. He even called his Microsoft Internet project, BIG TRUMPET, because he is arrogant.

At least at NTUC, he had an Oxford Scholar (B.C.) as his speechwriter. Not sure if his protégé (E Chan) is helping him. But there should be no lack of supporters/opportunists helping him, considering his position at NTUC.
The writer has lost touch since leaving Singapore for Canada.

But anyone who work with him will find that this man is rather shallow, and a coward. Just ask the Brit he employed to explore overseas opportunities. But TKL had spies tracking his movement. Mr "Brit" resigned from NTUC rather quickly after complaining about this treatment to me.

Singaporeans still owe him a living, he thinks, so vote for him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have dealth with people from ACS, SJI, RI, and many other english stream schools. None of them has such bad English as this guy. The ones who struggle are from the Chinese stream schools.

This guy held that position because it was politically linked. He had a captive Market and now pretends that he is freedom fighter all his life.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe TKL did not see the need to improve his English coz a godpa was backing him all the way? Happens in the civil service very often. Some aren't not only useless in their English. They are useless from head to toe and still remains on superscale grade.

yes! i agree!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah...I think St. Pat's takes the cake. Ask the CHIJ Convent Girls.

Bro, back then we used to hang around at Parkway Parade after school.. Sometimes it would be the Katong Shopping Centre where we would play billards there..CHIJ gals so and so..They bit stucked up.. But me and my friends prefered those gals from Tanjong Katong Girls school..:biggrin: Many lovely Minahs from there:biggrin:
I remembered my first date with this TKG minah.. Her name was Suzie.. Got big mangoes..:biggrin: She and me skipped school one day and we proceded to one of the blocks at Marine Parade facing the ECP.. Sat at one corner of the block where there are no people around.. Then I touched and squeezed her 2 big mangoes..:biggrin:
During my O'level Science paper, I kept thinking of that big tits of her..Can't concentrate.. Maybe that's why I got only C6 for my Science..:o

POTEST QUI VULT..

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is amazing how TKL became a CEO of a large organisation.
He is a typical Chinaman. He even called his Microsoft Internet project, BIG TRUMPET, because he is arrogant.

Yes, I recall BIG TRUMPET too,
images
which came and went. Just saw from the website, "In recent years, many other online portals were launched and the usage of Big Trumpet has declined significantly. As a result, Big Trumpet is no longer relevant today and hence, we have shut down the website (www.bigtrumpet.com.sg) as of 30 November 2010." http://www.bigtrumpet.com.sg/

But anyone who work with him will find that this man is rather shallow, and a coward. Just ask the Brit he employed to explore overseas opportunities. But TKL had spies tracking his movement. Mr "Brit" resigned from NTUC rather quickly after complaining about this treatment to me.
Singaporeans still owe him a living, he thinks, so vote for him. :biggrin:

What's the name of this Brit?

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, back then we used to hang around at Parkway Parade after school.. Sometimes it would be the Katong Shopping Centre where we would play billards there..CHIJ gals so and so..They bit stucked up.. But me and my friends prefered those gals from Tanjong Katong Girls school..:biggrin: Many lovely Minahs from there:biggrin:
I remembered my first date with this TKG minah.. Her name was Suzie.. Got big mangoes..:biggrin: She and me skipped school one day and we proceded to one of the blocks at Marine Parade facing the ECP.. Sat at one corner of the block where there are no people around.. Then I touched and squeezed her 2 big mangoes..:biggrin:
During my O'level Science paper, I kept thinking of that big tits of her..Can't concentrate.. Maybe that's why I got only C6 for my Science..:o

POTEST QUI VULT..

CHIJ girls not stuck up during my time. They are quite wild:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, I recall BIG TRUMPET too,
images
which came and went. Just saw from the website, "In recent years, many other online portals were launched and the usage of Big Trumpet has declined significantly. As a result, Big Trumpet is no longer relevant today and hence, we have shut down the website (www.bigtrumpet.com.sg) as of 30 November 2010." http://www.bigtrumpet.com.sg/

He brought a real trumpet with him on the launch. It was in the news photo. This website was a "community initiative" but it became his personal pet project and his dominance over the project direction was paramount to the website failure.

And this is the same guy who is running for elected presidency. My God!

What's the name of this Brit?

Not sure. I am finding out from my friend ... I know that he does not stay long.
There used to be another Brit, a Scot, that headed the Actuary.