• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vladimir Putin says Kiasu Kiasi Europeans fear Moscow Invasion are IMH Fit

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/insane-person-fear-russian-aggresion-putin-article-1.2249511

Russian President Vladimir Putin says ‘only an insane person’ would fear Russian attack on NATO
BY Tobias Salinger
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, June 7, 2015, 1:40 AM

A A A

Share this URL

3TP Aleksey Nikolskyi/RIA Novosti/Kremlin/REUTERS
Russian President Vladimir Putin is questioned during an interview with Italian journalists timed ahead of his upcoming trip to the country.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said “only an insane person” would fear Russian aggression against Western countries in an interview with an Italian newspaper.

Putin again denied that his country had provoked or contributed to any of the fighting in Ukraine that the U.N. says has taken over 6,000 lives in the conversation with journalists from Il Corriere della Sera, according to an English transcript posted Saturday on his official website.

“As for some countries’ concerns about Russia's possible aggressive actions, I think that only an insane person and only in a dream can imagine that Russia would suddenly attack NATO,” Putin said. “I think some countries are simply taking advantage of people’s fears with regard to Russia.”

He added, “Let me tell you something – there is no need to fear Russia. The world has changed so drastically that people with some common sense cannot even imagine such a large-scale military conflict today. We have other things to think about, I assure you.”

The ongoing conflict between Ukraine’s Western-backed government and pro-Russian separatists in the eastern section of the former Soviet satellite country will reportedly loom large in Putin’s Wednesday meeting at the Vatican with Pope Francis. The Russian president is also scheduled to appear at Russia Day in Milan at Expo Milano 2015 this week.

Italian journalist Paolo Valentino asked Putin whether Russians feel betrayed by Europe “like a lover abandoned by his mistress” during the wide-ranging discussion.
Russia fully backs the February ceasefire in Ukraine, Putin told the journalists from Italian newspaper Il Corriere della Sera. Aleksey Nikolskyi/RIA Novosti/Kremlin
Russia fully backs the February ceasefire in Ukraine, Putin told the journalists from Italian newspaper Il Corriere della Sera.

“In this kind of a relationship with a woman, that is, if you assume no obligations, you have no right to claim any obligations from your partner,” Putin said. “We have never viewed Europe as a mistress. I am quite serious now.”

“We have always proposed a serious relationship. But now I have the impression that Europe has actually been trying to establish material-based relations with us, and solely for its own gain.”

Russian officials have placed the country's troops along the Ukraine's border and in rebel-controlled areas "in unprecedented numbers" after clashes that broke out this week despite a February ceasefire, Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko said at a press conference on Friday, according to BBC News.

Follow on Twitter @tobysalkc

[email protected]

Related Stories
Russian agency creates army of trolls to spread propaganda

Russia bans 89 European politicians

Putin: U.S. trying to take away Russia's 2018 World Cup

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

But i am no match for NATO :o

Countries with despotic leaders like China, North Korea and Russia that rules with iron fists and jail their political dissidents should be nuke off from this planet. :biggrin:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

But i am no match for NATO :o

Countries with despotic leaders like China, North Korea and Russia that rules with iron fists and jail their political dissidents should be nuke off from this planet. :biggrin:

NATO No Match:

Putin's WORLD #1 nuke Czar:

bulava-missile-500-6.jpg

wr14-big.jpg

d0b0d180d0bcd0b8d18f-212.jpg

O4Pgzf9.jpg

RS-24_Yars_mobile_intercontinental_ballistic_missile_system_Russia_Russian_army_003.jpg

russian_ss-29_yars_missile-3d-model-34662-229753.jpg

Satisfaction is :

nuke-t2.jpg

Rasputin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all the pics but pointless since i am ball-less and uses only my pen :o

Also the parts are questionable since China is infamous for counterfeits and shoddy materials :mad:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all the pics but pointless since i am ball-less and uses only my pen :o

Also the parts are questionable since China is infamous for counterfeits and shoddy materials :mad:

Putin is world #1 in terms of having strong balls. #2 is Kim of NK. All orther world leaders are Bapoks.

Have balls means unafraid to bleed die n pain enemy as well as own peasants. Will stay on course, resolute and pay all necessary prices to results effectively. No fear of criticism revenge pains blood n especially deaths. HUGE DEATH TOLLS does not deter a leader of strong balls. Confront and fight on and SLAY ENEMY.

That's Putin as seen in Ukraine Georgia Chechnya.

The problem with Putin is he is STILL TOO CIVILIZED talking Peace and Western Craps. He need to be Stalin BRUTE and Hitler MAD. Then thing will be even better. NK Kim is better than Putin in these characters, but he still have started wars, only sank one Korean warship Cheonan:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny how all the putin clones in this thread is mocking the Soviet Union and saying Russia is balless when all these decades it is the coward america and her pussy allies that have been paranoid about the Soviet empire and stirring shit about the communists and calling them the greatest threat in the world.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid world is so naive to expect a nice kind civilization, and even dream for it to fucking last. All based on foolish childish assumption that there will always be sufficient resources to fulfill their fucktard dreams and pamper themselves.

Fact however remains that planet earth is a very limited amount of resources, and foolish greedy man had already exploited it far beyond limits, ruined all the future already.

The remaining scenario is very hard cold and brutal reality of survival and parishes. No body can afford any childish holly kindness NOR FUCKTARD DREAMS.

No god will deliver resources to pamper morons.

War is the BEST form of Peace. WAR without mercy without Heneva Convention.

Pootin

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny how all the putin clones in this thread is mocking the Soviet Union and saying Russia is balless when all these decades it is the coward america and her pussy allies that have been paranoid about the Soviet empire and stirring shit about the communists and calling them the greatest threat in the world.

Aiyah just ignore those losers and take it easy :biggrin:

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin should just assure EU that after Moscow and Beijing together finished off Obama, fucking EU would have just no place to run to.