• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian announced quite categorically that the CRISIS is over....

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
This load of crap is nth near a crisis..just a mere pimple.....Sichuan..911 are example of crisis..this piece of shit sideshow is crisis? What a JOKE...

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno to be sad or laugh about this...really peanut of all matter..and it was deemed a CRISIS by out talent....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The words they use are to designed to justify their obscene pay and underplay their incompetence.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be they handled a lau Kuay Bu with strong teeth, that is why not easy to cage her let alone slaughter her. Once they managed to tame her, that is their "crisis" finally solved and million dollars salaries justified. When an unpouplar policies are debatable, LHL, her master in AMK GRC, will let her loose again to chase us all into jamban.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This piece of shit also can call crisis ah?? :rolleyes:

The lau kuay boo blow her top and suddenly all the PAPayas become so busy with a "CRISIS"?? :eek:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually wanted to come out with a mastercard ad mocking them for the crisis management, but I decided to desist from it- since it'd be lame and done before.

But its clear that they are so ill-equipped to handle any sort of urgent matter, that if one small matter hits them, they panic. And then you ask me why they want a certain form of guarantee to win before they stand for elections in the first place.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is simply pathetic to see how the newspapers try to play down the matter and even having the gall in labelling LBW a "fighter". I would like to hear the true opinions from residents of her GRC whom she had been in contact with if she really is.

For me the saga is not over until LBW either quit or gets fired from all public posts, MP included. She is just no leader.
Singapore doesn't need this malaysian quitter.

S

Scolari

I wonder how this Jamban Lee can become STTA Pres let alone MP?? :confused:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crisis over..."AWOL" appear :biggrin:

“Much to the delight of spectators, PM Lee and MPs like Seng Han Thong made their entrance on bicycles at the PAP CARNIVAL AT WEST COAST PARK yesterday….”.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
my english no good, anyone can explain what it means by cateogorically?

It means 'The crisis is over when we say it is over'. It also means 'we have moved on'.

So all of you inconsequential ingrates, stop nitpicking at our smallest mistakes and faults.

S

Scolari

My dear Vivian, "crisis" is wrong word to use for this lah.
His engrish so shallow. This is just a piece of shit from Jamban Lee and he categorise this shit as "crisis"? :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crisis over..."AWOL" appear :biggrin:

“Much to the delight of spectators, PM Lee and MPs like Seng Han Thong made their entrance on bicycles at the PAP CARNIVAL AT WEST COAST PARK yesterday….”.

Now we understand only PAP can ride bicycle while WP is banned from doing similar stunt. This is democracy that CMH said westerners are jealous of?

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
This load of crap is nth near a crisis..just a mere pimple.....Sichuan..911 are example of crisis..this piece of shit sideshow is crisis? What a JOKE...

Crisis meaning he being ministar and tour leader in Beijing has been spared intensive gunfire from sinkies. LBW took all.