• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violinist Siow lee chin realise Singapore is still the best! Well done PAP

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
siowpull.jpg

She has not been prodigal with her talent, but she is looking forward to returning home all the same. Globetrotting violinist Siow Lee Chin says she is willing to listen to any offer that will allow her to spend more time in Singapore.

'If I could have it all, my wish would be to spend half my time in the United States and the other half in Singapore, where my family is and whom I miss dearly,' she says.

Her parents are getting on in years, says the 43-year-old who, as a gifted young musician, became the first Singaporean to be admitted to the prestigious Curtis Institute of Music in the US. She was also the first Singaporean to join the faculty of Oberlin Conservatory of Music, the oldest conservatory in the US.

'I am more homesick now than I used to be,' she says.

One of Singapore's most celebrated violinists says she feels like 'a bad daughter' because of the distance.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a long-term contract you can come to Geylang. You still look well-kept, and high-class customers with educacion would appreciate that you play the violin in bed too after the performance.