• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious VietCong Masturbates in Sickiepore!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak I just wanked off onto the road on the overhead bridge at the PIE between Ubi and Eunos around 3am two days ago....Will I get caught?

Work part-time at Subway, put your special mayonnaise into sandwiches for customers. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Alamak I just wanked off onto the road on the overhead bridge at the PIE between Ubi and Eunos around 3am two days ago....Will I get caught?
yes, by now your sperm already at the Police labs for DNA anal izzit. expect a knock on your HDB gate soon.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real question all u morons making stupid comments here is "How the fuck did SPF identify this guy?" Based on a picture of backside while he was running away from the woman? Imagine the amount of cameras installed all over singapore and the sophistication of the facial recognition software. They easily identified this guy.
If you commit a crime in S'pore today, the police will be knocking on the door of your home in less than 24 hours.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about having a chio Vietbu mastubating in public ?
The concept of "public" includes anywhere outside of one's home, a public bathroom and locked room in one's office. I guess jerking off behind a bush, under a bridge or in a drain away from passersby still counts as public indecency even though the person reporting the act is a voyeur. LOL!

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why don't he go and stand outside PMO and wait for Whore Jinx to come out to shoot a load on her? She will love it.