• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Watch how this car driver surrounded by Malaysian police shooting at him, still managed to escape

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian cops are badly trained. Normally they shoot at driver if nobody sround.

I think for this case, they purposely aimed for the tires instead of normally loading all their bullets on the chest of the criminal. If in an ulu place without any member of public watching, I have no doubt this chap would be a target practice board for these cops. I think it takes some balls to shoot a gun in a public area even if the suspect escaped. Moreover Matland cops don't have taser to subdue a suspect unlike their pussy Sinkie counterparts hence their trigger happy attitude.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after considering all the factors and doubts my uncle think that this was just a setup prank beedio KNN
KNN my uncle think the crux of the prank lies with the spectator together with the criminal KNN a leeal spectator even want to enjoy the show would have moved a little further KNN when both unexplainable things happened = prank KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction. They are on the main road/cross junction. Tat means behind him are all vehicles/blocking. Infront only a vehicle blocking. So be safe and charge forward.
But it is a carpark with lines KNN quite impossible for a car park to be blocked le KNN unless many polis car already arrived and block KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think the crux of the prank lies with the spectator together with the criminal KNN a leeal spectator even want to enjoy the show would have moved a little further KNN when both unexplainable things happened = prank KNN

So far only 57 Likes. Haha....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got white line with boxes KNN anyway mudland got many firecrackers too mudland boleh haha KNN

Talking abt firecrackers. My kids were so happy n enjoyed playing firecrackers/fireworks. U wont enjoy such privilege in Sinkieland. Lookg at the joy on my kids face. Bring back fond memories during kampong days in Sinkieland. Of course must play safe and dont let it shoot to people home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking abt firecrackers. My kids were so happy n enjoyed playing firecrackers/fireworks. U wont enjoy such privilege in Sinkieland. Lookg at the joy on my kids face. Bring back fond memories during kampong days in Sinkieland. Of course must play safe and dont let it shoot to people home.
Firecrackers and nousy fireworks are banned in jiu hu. You actually broke the law playing it.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the USA he would be turned into a bloody pulp and the car turned into a leaky wreckage/bonfire in a hail of bullets.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the mata did the right thing by shooting out the tires. The car shouldn't go very far running on flats. I remember watching US police do the same thing on Police Hot Pursuits an old reality TV show
Why not headshot the driver like that Gurkha? Also won't go far I reckon. :unsure: