• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Tay Ping Hui is furious at group of cyclists he altercated with on Singapore road

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1617266204985.png

Video :

The light was green, I was on the left lane, within the speed limit & flashed my headlights to give ample warning even though I had the right of way. Guess what? They simply didn’t care. Yup, didn’t give a damn & just rode out like it’s their ah gong’s road. I had to jam on the brakes to avoid killing them & best part was, they looked at me like it’s MY fault. I am not even ranting here, cos this is literally like the umpteenth time I’ve experienced such behavior. We all know about the clueless drivers out there who are totally oblivious to the perils of their poor driving habits. Well that’s just pure stupidity. But when we see cyclists doing things like running red lights, going against traffic, behaving like bullies and even riding on the expressways, it’s become a blatant disregard for the traffic laws & regulations that are meant to keep us safer. Let me be crystal clear, there’s a majority of safe, responsible and defensive riders out there. But it’s always the small group of bozos that ruin everything for everyone else ain’t it? Many of them simply do not care. Why? Because they know whatever happens, there’s no way to identify them like a car, bike or any registered and insured vehicle. So now we have cases of cyclists blatantly breaking rules, damaging other vehicles, crashing into pedestrians, & simply riding away. Perhaps it is time to register all bicycles in Singapore. A small visible license plate would allow the cyclists to be identified in cases of accidents, conflict or rule breaking. Such registration should be free, and insurance if any, should be minimal and not subjected to excessive profit making by the insurance companies. In case some cyclists are raging for me to be hanged for daring to infringe on their freedoms, let me just say that I am also a cyclist, so whatever I am humbly suggesting here, I will also be subjected to. Then why risk the possible wrath? Because I just want our roads to be a safer place for us all. Regardless of how many wheels you might have. #taypinghui #taypinghuisayone #cyclist #road

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/gvgt-tay-ping-hui-angry-with-cyclists.6490826/

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This bunch of nincompoops failed highway code, they shouldn’t be allowed on the roads. TehPengGui had the right of way! :mad::mad::mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did I say about Tour de France wannabes hogging the entire first lane? Day, night, downtown, suburbs, locals, ang mohs... they are everywhere.

Sucks to be a driver these days... even a bus driver. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Cyclists are convenient whipping boys but cars are way worse plus when their transgressions put the lives of innocent road users in great danger.

Cyclists on the other hand just kill themselves.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tay ping Hui is your typical mother chee bye sinkie driver. Give all fucking reasons to be right of way. Lan Jiao lah! Fuck Off.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some cyclists really think they own the road,
legally to cycle on road, have the right of way
Horn them they buay song
Obstruct traffic occupy 1 lane
Must give them way
Road hazard
I rmb the van or lorry driver vs a cyclist on court case....the cyclist won the case alamak

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver can clearly see cyclist coming out. He should have slowed down and give space by moving over to right lane. I know i would.
Cyclist hate stopping. Its part of the fun to not stop
Anticipating and avoid going close to cyclist/ pedestrians should be the way.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these cyclists sabo driver,if knoxk jnto them sure driver's fault, look at zhe video all xan tell these cyclists bo chup.knn, sg law really like shit , all these trash.If kana lanlan

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt should do something. Don't wait till fatal accident occur then implement this law and that.
It will be too late

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
tay pinghui a real gentleman who dares to talk against the government and any wrongdoing by anyone.

not some chao ahgua keyboard pussies.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tay pinghui a real gentleman who dares to talk against the government and any wrongdoing by anyone.

not some chao ahgua keyboard pussies.
I think he was once trying to get into pappy good books but somehow didn't succeed. Not everyone can carry balls like Darryl David

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclists not right. No need to get so aggressive.

By doing so and kpkb flashing, he is making the situation worse.

Bodoh + Bodoh deserve each other.

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 107188

Video :

The light was green, I was on the left lane, within the speed limit & flashed my headlights to give ample warning even though I had the right of way. Guess what? They simply didn’t care. Yup, didn’t give a damn & just rode out like it’s their ah gong’s road. I had to jam on the brakes to avoid killing them & best part was, they looked at me like it’s MY fault. I am not even ranting here, cos this is literally like the umpteenth time I’ve experienced such behavior. We all know about the clueless drivers out there who are totally oblivious to the perils of their poor driving habits. Well that’s just pure stupidity. But when we see cyclists doing things like running red lights, going against traffic, behaving like bullies and even riding on the expressways, it’s become a blatant disregard for the traffic laws & regulations that are meant to keep us safer. Let me be crystal clear, there’s a majority of safe, responsible and defensive riders out there. But it’s always the small group of bozos that ruin everything for everyone else ain’t it? Many of them simply do not care. Why? Because they know whatever happens, there’s no way to identify them like a car, bike or any registered and insured vehicle. So now we have cases of cyclists blatantly breaking rules, damaging other vehicles, crashing into pedestrians, & simply riding away. Perhaps it is time to register all bicycles in Singapore. A small visible license plate would allow the cyclists to be identified in cases of accidents, conflict or rule breaking. Such registration should be free, and insurance if any, should be minimal and not subjected to excessive profit making by the insurance companies. In case some cyclists are raging for me to be hanged for daring to infringe on their freedoms, let me just say that I am also a cyclist, so whatever I am humbly suggesting here, I will also be subjected to. Then why risk the possible wrath? Because I just want our roads to be a safer place for us all. Regardless of how many wheels you might have. #taypinghui #taypinghuisayone #cyclist #road

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/gvgt-tay-ping-hui-angry-with-cyclists.6490826/

It would be great if Tay Ping Hui stood for elections and became an MP. Since the PAP don't seem to want him, he should consider joining the opposition. :biggrin: