• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Russia threatens to attack USA and Germany after USA announces plans to Deploy Hypersonic Missiles In Germany by 2026

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
This world truly needs a reset. Our fate lies with whatever the outcome. Why continue to live with agony and fear of what the next day will happen, either WW3 or with a constant fear of what is going to happen to the next generation?

I'd rather take a gamble to go ahead with a devastation to put a stop to this as a whole, be it for better or for worse.

History had proven that after a World War, the aggressors will then learn their lessons and be rewarded with practical prosperous economies again without harming others. Japan and Germany are living examples.
We need a reset. But a reset need not be achieved by a war, except that war will benefit the American MIC and defence contractors and erase $34 trillion of debt. The rest of the world will be screwed.

Most importantly, WWII was conventional. WW3 will be nuclear. What's the point of a reset when almost the entire human race will become extinct?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary. Japan was Nuked at 2 locations, but Japan and the world are still around today.
Japan was not a nuclear power. Fat Man & Little Boy only 15-25 kt. Today's nuclear weapons 100 kt.

Russia has the world's largest nuclear arsenal. You nuke Moscow and you think the Russkies will leave the US mainland alone? Or even Europe?

By the way, 9 official nuclear powers in the world today. Enough to wipe out the world 9 times over.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan was not a nuclear power. Russia has world's largest nuclear arsenal. You nuke Moscow and you think the Russkies will leave the US mainland alone? Or even Europe?

By the way, 9 official nuclear powers in the world today. Enough to wipe out the world 9 times over.
Target and Nuke at Russia's nuclear facilities. Upon seeing such a vast devastation and deaths, you think China will still go ahead and start a Nuclear war? I don't think so. Only that mad Kim in North Korea may.

Anyway, it's 3 (coalition of the US, the UK and France) against 1 (Russia). Yes, there will be losses suffered by all parties involved, but who do you think will suffer the most destruction out of the 4? Common sense will prevail.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Target and Nuke at Russia's nuclear facilities. Upon seeing such a vast devastation and deaths, you think China will still go ahead and start a Nuclear war? I don't think so. Only that mad Kim in North Korea may.

Anyway, it's 3 (US, UK and France) against 1 (Russia). Yes, there will be losses suffered by all parties involved, but who do you think will emerge victorious of the 4? Common sense will prevail.
You think can nuke all of Russia's nuclear facilities and warheads before they nuke you back? Do you even know all the locations? Dream on.

Besides, Putin is a sane madman. He will nuke you before you even press the button. Europe and US will be a nuclear desert. At least China promised it will not press the button first.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think can nuke all of Russia's nuclear facilities and warheads before they nuke you back? Do you even know all the locations? Dream on.

Besides, Putin is a sane madman. He will nuke you before you even press the button. Europe and US will be a nuclear desert. At least China promised it will not press the button first.
It's 3 against 1. This already is a big advantage.

Of course, not all of Russia's Nuclear facilities will be destroyed, but it'll be a good start. Prior to this, the 3 coalition would have secretly be well prepared for a defence shield against Russia.

Like I said, no sufferings no ending. It's just that simple. It's against the odds that wins.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, no sufferings no ending. It's just that simple. It's against the odds that wins.
Russia has more nuclear warheads than US and its allies combined. A nuclear war would mean mass destruction of 3 continents, assuming the nuclear powers in the Middle East, South Asia and NE Asia are not dragged in.

Your 'ending' will be the 'ending of human civilization' as we know it. The West knows this, and no Western government wouldl be so crazy as to fire the first nuclear warheaad. Putin I'm not so sure - he's the most unpredictable guy in the world today.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia has more nuclear warheads than US and its allies combined. A nuclear war would mean mass destruction of 3 continents, assuming the nuclear powers in the Middle East, South Asia and NE Asia are not dragged in.

Your 'ending' will be the 'ending of human civilization' as we know it. The West knows this, and no Western government wouldl be so crazy as to fire the first nuclear warheaad. Putin I'm not so sure - he's the most unpredictable guy in the world today.
I still don't believe it'll be the ending of civilization. Probably 2/3 of the world may be affected.

There is no way to end this current conflict inflicted by Russia, unless Putin dies and this is also not guaranteed from his successors.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't believe it'll be the ending of civilization. Probably 2/3 of the world may be affected.

There is no way to end this current conflict inflicted by Russia, unless Putin dies and this is also not guaranteed from his successors.
As I said in another post, bring Putin, Zelensky and NATO to the tables to discuss terms and conditions for a peace treaty. Ukraine may have to cede the Eastern part to Russia, and definitely cannot join NATO. It's doable.

It's just that the US is egging for an all-out war to reset its economy and debt crisis, and to weaken the EU by breaking up the pally Russian-EU relations. If the US truly wants peace, there will be peace.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said in another post, bring Putin, Zelensky and NATO to the tables to discuss terms and conditions for a peace treaty. Ukraine may have to cede the Eastern part to Russia, and definitely cannot join NATO. It's doable.

It's just that the US is egging for an all-out war to reset its economy and debt crisis, and to weaken the EU by breaking up the pally Russian-EU relations. If the US truly wants peace, there will be peace.
Okay, let's see what Trump can do about this after November 2024. I hope you may be right.

But then, it can only be a preclude to future Russian invasions into Eastern Europe. It's just buying time for Russia.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, let's see what Trump can do about this after November 2024. I hope you may be right.

But then, it can only be a preclude to future Russian invasions into Eastern Europe. It's just buying time for Russia.
I think Trump is better for peace than the Democrats. He's more isolationist, more focussed on domestic security.

Just pull out all your missiles from Russia's borders. Stick to the 1990 agreement between Bush Sr and Gorbachev not to expand NATO eastwards.

'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.' What would the US do if Russia placed nuclear missiles in Mexico and Cuba pointing towards Texas, New Mexico and California?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Bush senior seior Secretary of state James Baker told Goberchev US has no interest in expanding NATO eastwards as a concession for Russian withdrawal from eastern Europe and eat Germany.
And both sides started demilitarising from millions of soldiers before to just a few hundred thousand now.
But Clinton gave way to Hawks in the white house on the need to surround Russia. It's probably to prevent Germany, which just got eastern portion, to be too friendly with Russia.

Russia has been a historic threat to all its neighbours. Nobody ever gets friendly with Russia. It's just business.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This world truly needs a reset. Our fate lies with whatever the outcome. Why continue to live with agony and fear of what the next day will happen, either WW3 or with a constant fear of what is going to happen to the next generation?

I'd rather take a gamble to go ahead with a devastation to put a stop to this as a whole, be it for better or for worse.

History had proven that after a World War, the aggressors will then learn their lessons and be rewarded with practical prosperous economies again without harming others. Japan and Germany are living examples.
The current US regime is not like that of before. They are now the aggressor. Accomplice in genocide. Destroy or inhibit economy of allies if it got too big.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia has been a historic threat to all its neighbours. Nobody ever gets friendly with Russia. It's just business.
Since the collapse of USSR, all NATO countries started downsizing their military as they did not see russia as a threat. However Russia's economic cooperation with EU was rebuffed. It now makes more sense for russia to move away from europe and focus on friendly countries in Asia.
It was russia that was attacked by sweden, napolean and hitler. Not the other way round,

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck-Putin-Shirt-For-Men-Women.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Trump is better for peace than the Democrats. He's more isolationist, more focussed on domestic security.
Let's see how will Trump perform? He'd already mentioned that he'll call for the 2 parties to come together for a talk.

He'll tell Ukraine to cede some of its territories to Russia or they'll get no more support from the US. At the same time, he'll tell Russia to end this war or the US will continue to supply their best ammunition and armaments to Ukraine.

I think this ultimatum should leave both parties with no choice but to abide to a peace agreement. Hopefully this war will end by 1H2025.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the collapse of USSR, all NATO countries started downsizing their military as they did not see russia as a threat. However Russia's economic cooperation with EU was rebuffed. It now makes more sense for russia to move away from europe and focus on friendly countries in Asia.
It was russia that was attacked by sweden, napolean and hitler. Not the other way round,
Because of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, it has hasten the membership of Finland and Sweden into NATO. What has Russia to gain from such an expedient membership of those 2 countries? Russia had clearly shot themselves in their own foot.

If there is no Russia-Ukraine conflict and no China-Taiwan conflict today, this world will be a much more peaceful place to live in. Furthermore, the economies of those 2 aggressors will also be in a better position than what they are today. From proven observations, China is only good at intimidating and bullying all its smaller neighbors. Would it ever dare to have a direct confrontation with the US? No.