• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Road rage in Malaysia : motorcylist malay guy want to kill car driver chinese girl

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most M'sian chinese are arrogant, petty, big bully & always behaving like a little prick. Just look at that fat-turd Anthony Loke for example.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most M'sian chinese are arrogant, petty, big bully & always behaving like a little prick. Just look at that fat-turd Anthony Loke for example.
I thought anthony loke is a good bloke. The guy who replaced him, wee ka siong, is like what you mentioned.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

funny dat I din get the feeling at all
once I was a tad to close n the bumi at ATM scolded me to keep distance as though he has millions in his acct and worried I will clone his acct...
wtf this sort of bumi attitude