• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Putin threatens USA with nuclear war if they continue to allow Ukraine to fire missiles into Russia

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said it before: we will witness something similar to a Cuban Missile Crisis. Old farts might remember the original Cuban Missile Crisis. :biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just do it, don't threaten here and there. If Putin really fire nuclear missiles, the whole farking world will be against him and remove him for a regime change.

It's better for the world.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The drones sent in by Ukraine are hitting a number of high value targets in Ruskie soil, it’s a matter of time Putin up the ante.
Those are nothing compared to the many arty and missile strikes he orders into Ukraine everyday. So nett nett, he is still in the black. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Putin has demonstrated he walks his talk.
Repeatedly. The most recent is Ukraine.
The west can continue poking the bear and it will be a matter of time Putin let's them have it.
If he had the capability to let the West have it, he would have done so already. He is just a big cuddly neutered bear lah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the West needs to see that the Russians launch a few nuclear missiles. Likewise, China should do some nuclear near Pinoy land.

The West thinks Russians and Chinese are push over.
If say Putin is coward then Xi is worse
I let crazy Kim launch first China also humji all take haven launch

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nike.jpg.1440x1000_q85_box-3%2C0%2C618%2C427_crop_detail.jpg

Time for a reset...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putin has demonstrated he walks his talk.
Repeatedly. The most recent is Ukraine.
The west can continue poking the bear and it will be a matter of time Putin let's them have it.
The Ukraine war already shown how ‘capable’ Russia ‘superpower’ is.
I double their nuclear arsenal is any better