• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Netanyahu says he will PUNISH Iran for their missile attack until they beg for his mercy

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

VIDEO| Iran Declares Victory After Strikes: 90% of IDF Targets Destroyed, Fear in Tel Aviv

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems like iron dome only works for lobbed village class projectiles. Ballistic missiles easily pass through and hit targets. Iran even said they will avoid the public before this launch. Many israelis really scared if escalate further.

The iron dome and US anti-ballistic defense stationed off the coast were heavily depleted during the April barrage on Israel. These interceptors cost 10s of millions a pop.

Mideast missile duels have cost US Navy nearly $1B, secretary says​

Carlos Del Toro is asking lawmakers to make it up in a supplemental.​

Lauren C. Williams | April 16, 2024

The U.S. Navy is nearly $1 billion in the hole after defending Israel from Iranian missiles last weekend and fighting off Houthi attacks on Red Sea shipping since October, the service’s secretary said Tuesday in a bid to convince House lawmakers to approve $95 billion in supplemental funding.

“I would argue that the President's budget numbers are adequate, but that's also prior to the attacks that we've just had this weekend alone, for example. So we are now closely approaching $1 billion in expenditures for munitions that we need paid back by the supplemental,” Carlos Del Toro told senators during a Senate Appropriations subcommittee hearing.

“We've been firing SM-2s, we've been firing SM-6s, and—just over the weekend—SM-3s to actually counter the ballistic missile threat that's coming from Iran. So we need this supplemental to pass this week,” Del Toro said.

The Senate passed the supplemental in February; the GOP-controlled House has yet to bring it to a vote.

Interceptor missiles are roughly twice as expensive than the anti-ship missiles they are built to destroy. Variants of the Standard Missile-3 run from $9.7 million to $27.9 million apiece. (The missile made its combat debut this weekend, when the Navy fired “four to seven” of them during the defense of Israel.) SM-2s run just over $2 million each and SM-6s go for about $3.9 million.

The Navy is asking in its 2025 budget request for $6.6 billion to build on its multi-year purchases of critical munitions: Standard Missile; Naval Strike Missile; Long Range Anti-Ship Missile, or LRASM; and Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile, or AARGM, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Lisa Franchetti said in her written testimony.

“Additionally, the Navy is investing in industry and in its organic industrial base to ensure we can ramp up munitions production in the immediate future. Building upon the FY23 and FY24 requests, the FY25 budget request invests $227 million to expand capacity for Trident II, Long Range Anti-Ship Missiles, Standard Missiles, and MK-48 torpedoes. We welcome supplemental funding to help replenish munitions expended in the Red Sea,” Franchetti wrote.

The Defense Department has been pushing House lawmakers to pass the $95 billion supplemental the Senate passed in February. The money would replenish the U.S. arsenal of weapons sent to Ukraine.

After months of stalling on the supplemental vote, House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-Louisiana, said on Monday that the chamber could vote on separate bills to support Israel, Ukraine, and U.S. efforts in the Indo-Pacific region.

Del Toro argues against splitting up the supplemental package, saying that failure to support Ukraine now would be more expensive later.

“And if we fail to support them, as we have committed to doing so, then without question, I think that there'll be a future we have to make even greater investments into the defense of Europe in the future,” the secretary said. “And if we don't meet our requirements and our commitments in Ukraine, and Ukraine falls, there's no question in my mind that [China’s President Xi Jinping] will be emboldened, actually, in his intent towards Taiwan.”

Franchetti, who was asked whether the Navy had enough capacity to counter missile threats, replied that the president’s 2025 budget request was “adequate for what we have now” but the service “requested additional funds for continued improvement” in munitions and the “supplemental to replenish what we've been using already in the Red Sea.”

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Houthis Hammer 3 U.S. Warships With 23 Ballistic Missiles & Drones In Red Sea After Tel Aviv Attack​

Houthi Rebels’ Most Devastating Attacks: Red Sea Shipping Crisis​

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israeli Soldiers Dumbfounded In First Direct Clash With Hezbollah; 2 Killed, 18 Injured | Report

Israel Confirms First Soldier Killed In Close Combat In Lebanon, Hezbollah Claims IDF Retreat​

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
GY1DAuZWQAI-1wF.png

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iran Attacks Israel: 5 Dramatic Videos Expose Iron Dome, Arrow Failure | Mossad | Tel Aviv | IDF​

Iran Warns Will Use Missiles That "Astound the World" If Israel Attacks, Asks US To "Stand Back"​

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
gy1dauzwqai-1wf-png.207380

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 12.13.36_c4c75e5e.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg
GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

The world used to the lies after lies after lies from Zionist Nazis Lebensraumers

Dead kids and babies becoming terrorists

of course! Nothing like the very first lie of the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers

That they are the CHOSEN RACE of GOD
a GOD they created to put words into his mouth
Imagine the creature below belonging to CHOSEN RACE of GOD
MUST BE A REAL DESPICABLE DEBRAVED god

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH SUCH A HORROR OF THAT ZIONIST MURDEROUS GOD???
AND PRAY TO SUCH A DEBRAVED GOD???

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

And GOD robbing land from others who lived there long ago
and then GIVING THE PROMISED LAND TO THE CHOSEN RACE

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hezbollah Kills 8 IDF Soldiers In Lebanon, Iran Mocks Iron Dome, Khamenei Slams West & "Evil" Israel​

Eight Israeli soldiers were killed in combat with Hezbollah in south Lebanon, the Israeli military said in a statement on October 2. The soldiers were killed after crossing the border into Lebanon to target Hezbollah's positions, the Israeli Defense Forces said. Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei made his first appearance on October 2 following strikes on Israel the night before. Khamenei made no mention of Iran’s missile strikes on Israel in retaliation for the killing of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah. However, he blamed Israeli “evil” and American and European presence in the Middle East as the root cause of the conflict.

Hezbollah Launches Daring Ambush, Resulting in Multiple Injuries Among IDF Soldiers on the Border!​

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

The world used to the lies after lies after lies from Zionist Nazis Lebensraumers

Dead kids and babies becoming terrorists

of course! Nothing like the very first lie of the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers

That they are the CHOSEN RACE of GOD
a GOD they created to put words into his mouth
Imagine the creature below belonging to CHOSEN RACE of GOD
MUST BE A REAL DESPICABLE DEBRAVED god

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH SUCH A HORROR OF THAT ZIONIST MURDEROUS GOD???
AND PRAY TO SUCH A DEBRAVED GOD???

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

And GOD robbing land from others who lived there long ago
and then GIVING THE PROMISED LAND TO THE CHOSEN RACE

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

“THIS IS IT” - Iran BIG Missile Strike, US Vows Payback, Bombshell Shutdown Slams US Economy

Israel Can’t Fight Iran On Its Own? After America, Another NATO Nation Rushes To Help | France

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be very careful when your political leaders initiate and lead you into a war. Religious rhetoric cannot fill the stomach

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hezbollah 'Blows Up' Three Israeli Merkava Tanks; 'Attacks' Helicopter With Missiles | Lebanon​

US Army Colonel Reveals Shocking Truth About Israel War​