• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Netanyahu says he will PUNISH Iran for their missile attack until they beg for his mercy

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ayatollah Khamenei will go down on his knees to beg Benjamin Netanyahu for his mercy to spare Iran, you think this will happen?

BeFunky-collage-2023-10-17T154612.569.jpg
210505093600-benjamin-netanyahu.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Geopolitics Live:
✅ Missile strikes on Israel

Videos are circulating on social media showing rocket strikes from Lebanon targeting the Israeli settlement of Kiryat Ata, east of Haifa. The first video purportedly captures the moment the rockets were launched.

Boost us! | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Don:
Hitting trees AS Always

Egg:
Well, that may be true. But I don't get why the juice were screaming?

Fuck Zion:
The cries of Zionists are so delicious

This is meant to terrorise the Zionist population, prevent them to stay in northern occupied Palestine, displacing them in camps, and crippling Zionist economy
Destroying tanks will be done in Lebanon

Vladan Rusija-Srbija:
Time will tell if you are right. The Jews have just invaded Lebanon.

Luigi Governi:
Let the Slaughter Begin ... We need more foreskin less souvenirs

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

LIVE : Iran Launches Ballistic Missiles on Mossad HQ, Major IDF Air Bases | 20 F-35 jets in Ruins​

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iran's Missiles Hit Israel's Mossad HQ, F-35 Air Base: Israel Plans Oil Facility Retaliation?​

I WILL LOVE HITLER IF HE FINISHED ALL THE JEWS INTO BARS OF SOAP INSTEAD OF NOT COMPLETING THAT WHOLESOME TASK .

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

Those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

From the River to the Sea' No longer 2 state solution Just one single state. The state of Palestine Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine. They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork. And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from**

GSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world used to the lies after lies after lies from Zionist Nazis Lebensraumers

Dead kids and babies becoming terrorists

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 12.13.36_c4c75e5e.jpg

of course! Nothing like the very first lie of the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers

That they are the CHOSEN RACE of GOD
a GOD they created to put words into his mouth
Imagine the creature below belonging to CHOSEN RACE of GOD
MUST BE A REAL DESPICABLE DEBRAVED god

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH SUCH A HORROR OF THAT ZIONIST MURDEROUS GOD???
AND PRAY TO SUCH A DEBRAVED GOD???

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

And GOD robbing land from others who lived there long ago
and then GIVING THE PROMISED LAND TO THE CHOSEN RACE

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zionist nazi lebsraumers good only at killing kids and babies

they die at hands of real soldiers
Who took it on themselves to fight the cowardly zionist lebensraumers

Hamas Combat Footage Shows How They Fight Israeli Troops​

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like iron dome only works for lobbed village class projectiles. Ballistic missiles easily pass through and hit targets. Iran even said they will avoid the public before this launch. Many israelis really scared if escalate further.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israel vs Iran: How Tehran's Fattah 2 Ballistic Missiles Pierced Into Iconic Iron Dome? | World News

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iran Missile Attack On Israel Sparks Wild Celebrations In Gaza, Tehran And Iraq | Hezbollah | IDF