• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicious maid tries to hex food

Reflekt

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published: Tuesday September 10, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Tuesday September 10, 2013 MYT 9:03:09 AM

Vicious maid tries to hex food

OTHER NEWS & VIEWS

A MAID allegedly tried to cast a spell on her employer by putting dirt from her skin and nose mucus into her boss’ food so that she would “submit” to her, reported Harian Metro.

The maid’s employer, known only as Zabedah, 38, said she did not expect Su, 34, to use black magic on her and her family.

“Previously, I found a red container that had a charm paper inside, a ring and perfume in her clothes bag,” said the restaurant manager, who paid Su RM650 a month.

Zabedah said Su even admitted to the disgusting deed upon being threatened that she would be surrendered to the police.

“I didn’t expect her to practise black magic because she was soft spoken and hardly protested against my or my husband’s orders,” said Zabedah.

Zabedah said Su started showing her true colours after six months when she began neglecting her duties, stealing items and sneaking out at night.

When confronted, Su said she learnt incantations from her aunt so that she would be loved by others.

main_gr_1009_25.ashx

> The Malay language daily also reported that actor Mohamed Hadi Putera Halim (pic), popularly known as Adi Putra, said his career was not affected by allegations that he had sent lurid messages and pictures to a married woman.

The 32-year-old said he, however, felt pressured because of the controversy.

Adi Putra said he was ready to face the controversy because it was all part of show business, which was subject to public scrutiny.

“I am not running away from this issue but I chose to remain silent to allow the police to investigate the case,” he said, adding that he had the backing of his wife and family.

> Some 12 Thai guest relations officers (GROs), offering sex services from RM100 to RM200, were detained in an entertainment centre in Puchong during a raid by the police, reported Kosmo!.
In an operation at 12.15am on Sunday night, the police arrested the Thai women, aged between 20 and 30.

Serdang Anti-Vice, Gambling and Secret Societies Division (D7) operations officer Asst Supt Sobberi Ismail said those who wanted to engage in sex services had to buy a RM100 flower garland at the counter.

“The flower garland would then be worn by their chosen GRO,” he said.

*Other News & Views is compiled from the vernacular newspapers (Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Tamil dailies). As such, stories are grouped according to the respective language/medium. Where a paragraph begins with this > sign, it denotes a separate news item.