• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very sad to see kids at my neighborhood growing up to become food delivery riders

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
One chap from my old neighborhood, worked many years in an MNC then took up part time at SIM. After graduating, he thought he would be an asset to his company. In the end kena laid off 2 years back. Now cycling around the neighborhood with his foldable bike for Grab Food. He tried applying for jobs, went to CDC for help, CB Kias recommended some courses for him to take. WTF he's already SIM graduate, what else is there for him to self upgrade? This is the sad state of Sinkapore right now.
LOL KNN sim grad the cert is for office jobs KNN when cdc leecomend courses is for wda kind eg security guard patient servit associate etc all still need take courses skillfuture ma KNN nowadays still got a little $500 to offset the wsq courses KNN last time when my uncle attended a seminar to sign up for patient servit associate or operating theatre assistant they asked my uncle to fork out cash about $2k my uncle asked can he use cpf to pay as he now jobless no money come here you still asked me pay money wtf KNN he leeplied cannot use but he will feedback to pap KNN so my uncle left the class but majority in the class signed up for the courses KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL KNN sim grad the cert is for office jobs KNN when cdc leecomend courses is for wda kind eg security guard patient servit associate etc all still need take courses skillfuture ma KNN nowadays still got a little $500 to offset the wsq courses KNN last time when my uncle attended a seminar to sign up for patient servit associate or operating theatre assistant they asked my uncle to fork out cash about $2k my uncle asked can he use cpf to pay as he now jobless no money come here you still asked me pay money wtf KNN he leeplied cannot use but he will feedback to pap KNN so my uncle left the class but majority in the class signed up for the courses KNN
KNN the seminar consisted of about 50 sinkie losers including my uncle (at that time KNN) ages of all kind teens to 50s (my uncle was in late 30s KNN) other than future-to-be wise men my uncle and 2 other uncles the rest all lan lan signed up KNN my uncle wonder where they intended to get the $2k course fee from KNN

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

KLN

Limpeh Toilet Cleaner can upgrade
becums Toilet Hygiene Amb-ass-sador hor,
Salary increase 10-20%. :biggrin: .
Songs boh?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks to the 61% , actually man cimlany esp big ones, they are ask to hire foreigners that come out forom poly n degree holders mostla ah neh , tiongs ,viet, malaysian, sinkies are the last n minimum ,that waz happening in where i work.Cos think PAPigs want to give foreigners impression tjat ckme sg ,plenty jobs n alsowoth frer education, CB PAPigs, 61% still blur blur

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps sinkies shld start lookg into jobs which they used to shun. Construction is one area. Startg pay nid to be adjusted upwards. That will cut down reliance on indian/bangla workers

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When sinkies choose to do food delivery jobs, PAP needs to import more foreign talent from India, Burma and Philippines to make up for the shortfall in PMET workers.