• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaginal discharge - normal?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Women%27s+Matters/Story/A1Story20090603-145848.html

Wed, Jun 03, 2009
The New Straits Times

20090603.143832_vag.jpg

Vaginal discharge - normal?

Q: My 13-year-old daughter often has white discharge. Is this normal? - Noraini, Kuala Terengganu

Dr Nor Ashikin: All women and girls experience some amount of vaginal discharge.

A normal vaginal discharge is about a teaspoon (4ml) a day and can be white or transparent, thick to thin, and odourless.

This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off.

The discharge can be more noticeable at different times of the month and varies during your menstrual cycle.

For example, before ovulation (the release of the egg), there is a lot of mucous produced, up to 30 times more, than after ovulation.

It is also more watery, stretchy and stringy during that phase of your cycle.

As long as your daughter's vaginal discharge does not have a foul odour and looks clear or milky when it dries on her clothing, it is normal.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Noraini, your daughter is having sex with her classmate

Noraini is a WOMAN right?...he daughter is ovulating....a normal sign that she is ready for copulation...or she is alreading COPULATING!..and that is not rare for them people, and girls of her age...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she of legal age? So getting flame for asking.:smile:

No!...you copulate with her, they will tan your hide!...but she would have been copulating at free will on the sly!...and if she blow...blow your cover...then the judge will make you AWARE of the "woman's charter"....the answer is "NO!"..sorry, I took a long way down the mountains!!:rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noraini is a WOMAN right?...he daughter is ovulating....a normal sign that she is ready for copulation...or she is alreading COPULATING!..and that is not rare for them people, and girls of her age...:biggrin:

Bro, shouldn't presume anything about the womenfolk from Terenganu hor... It is an Islamic state :rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Terengganu a few years ago... It is ultra conservative. Girls swim in the sea wearing trackpants and tudung. In shopping centers, there are separate queue lanes for men and women.

I don't believe sex is a conversational topic in the family. Ms Noraini's daughter could be sucking on the family goat's dick for fun and she would never know. :biggrin:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when does Singapore girls have sex with their teachers? I only heard of ONE case so far, nothing more, nothing less.