• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated Singaporeans who drop dead suddenly (#DiedSuddenly)

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
think that old guy suffered a stroke or something like myocardial infraction overseas due to multiple shots of that garbage zham i strongly presume and 160 conveniently covered up with a fall or something similar i see.... the type of sheeples with low intelligence not going to understand the top priority being depopulation..... KNN die also how ownself die one.... the more you talk about facts, the more those kum gong will attack you because they have alot of sunk cost.... confirmation bias will leads them to believe that the garbage zham have nothing to do with it by google the "facts" which are being planted there by the big pharma.... Youtube censored until no negative comments can be found.... a major red flag liao but like I say kum gong sheeples will choose to believe the lies and ultimately pays with his or her life.... Ex YouTube CEO Susan and her retarded 19 years old son also uplorry... KNN truly deserve it 9696...... useful idiots lol.... Kathy Chow (HK) was like literally tossed away by CCP like a used condom after she uplorry..... her promotional vaccination video still online I wonder or has already been scrubbed clean online.... ummm....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think that old guy suffered a stroke or something like myocardial infraction overseas due to multiple shots of that garbage zham i strongly presume and 160 conveniently covered up with a fall or something similar i see.... the type of sheeples with low intelligence not going to understand the top priority being depopulation..... KNN die also how ownself die one.... the more you talk about facts, the more those kum gong will attack you because they have alot of sunk cost.... confirmation bias will leads them to believe that the garbage zham have nothing to do with it by google the "facts" which are being planted there by the big pharma.... Youtube censored until no negative comments can be found.... a major red flag liao but like I say kum gong sheeples will choose to believe the lies and ultimately pays with his or her life.... Ex YouTube CEO Susan and her retarded 19 years old son also uplorry... KNN truly deserve it 9696...... useful idiots lol.... Kathy Chow (HK) was like literally tossed away by CCP like a used condom after she uplorry..... her promotional vaccination video still online I wonder or has already been scrubbed clean online.... ummm....

It's like a lucky draw... you might get myocarditis or some heart condition, your immunity might be compromised making you susceptible to many things e.g. shingles, you might have an organ failure (which organ is another lucky draw), cancer etc. Of course, the big prize is sudden death.