• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated Singaporeans who drop dead suddenly (#DiedSuddenly)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When old farts die, they can easily and conveniently push the blame on old age, existing health problems etc.

Let's wait for young children, teenagers, healthy young adults and athletes to drop dead. I expect many of them to kick the bucket suddenly in the near future. My condolences in advance if they are related to you, but I hope you wake up from the 'safe and effective' slumber.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS was involved in the study? You mean these people?

MdMXYwc.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://mothership.sg/2024/06/five-star-hotel-chef-35-dies/

Five-star hotel chef, 35, dies 4 days after promotion to head chef, 3 months after marriage​

untitled-90.png

He passed away on Jun. 27, at 35 years old.

A brilliant life cut short​

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News, Teo's wife said she had met him at a cooking school and was entranced by his cooking skills and his assiduous personality.

They soon fell in love and married in March this year after dating for six years.

She said they were due to receive their BTO keys by the end of this year.

They bought furniture and appliances and even had plans to start a home business.

They also planned to have a pet dog.

They were both looking forward to a future together.

She said she never expected that she would have to prepare for his eulogy merely three months after their vows.

Destined to be a chef​

Teo had helped out at his parent's chicken rice stall since he was young, according to Shin Min.

It was then he developed his passion for the culinary arts.

Since graduating from culinary school, he has worked at various hotels and restaurants and finally became an executive chef.

Shin Min also interviewed Teo's friend, who said that Teo had not planned to climb the corporate ladder but did so only because he wanted to give his family a better life.

"He always put his family before everything else."

A loyal friend and generous soul​

Friends and colleagues of Teo described him as a loyal and generous friend who always helped or guided them whenever they needed it without holding back.

Screenshot-2024-06-29-at-6.41.10-PM.png
Image via Shin Min Daily News

A former apprentice of Teo told the Shin Min reporter that Teo had helped him through a period of depression — by bringing food to his house every week as an excuse to check on him.

"He brought ingredients over to my house and said he wanted to research new recipes with me," he said. "I started my own business the next year with his support."

Another friend wrote on Facebook:

"He touched many lives with his kindness, brilliance, and unwavering spirit. Though his time with us was far too short, the impact he made will be remembered forever...
...Rest in peace, Daniel. You will be dearly missed by all of us."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://mothership.sg/2024/06/five-star-hotel-chef-35-dies/

Five-star hotel chef, 35, dies 4 days after promotion to head chef, 3 months after marriage​

untitled-90.png

He passed away on Jun. 27, at 35 years old.

A brilliant life cut short​

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News, Teo's wife said she had met him at a cooking school and was entranced by his cooking skills and his assiduous personality.

They soon fell in love and married in March this year after dating for six years.

She said they were due to receive their BTO keys by the end of this year.

They bought furniture and appliances and even had plans to start a home business.

They also planned to have a pet dog.

They were both looking forward to a future together.

She said she never expected that she would have to prepare for his eulogy merely three months after their vows.

Destined to be a chef​

Teo had helped out at his parent's chicken rice stall since he was young, according to Shin Min.

It was then he developed his passion for the culinary arts.

Since graduating from culinary school, he has worked at various hotels and restaurants and finally became an executive chef.

Shin Min also interviewed Teo's friend, who said that Teo had not planned to climb the corporate ladder but did so only because he wanted to give his family a better life.

A loyal friend and generous soul​

Friends and colleagues of Teo described him as a loyal and generous friend who always helped or guided them whenever they needed it without holding back.

Screenshot-2024-06-29-at-6.41.10-PM.png
Image via Shin Min Daily News

A former apprentice of Teo told the Shin Min reporter that Teo had helped him through a period of depression — by bringing food to his house every week as an excuse to check on him.

"He brought ingredients over to my house and said he wanted to research new recipes with me," he said. "I started my own business the next year with his support."

Another friend wrote on Facebook:

Reminds me of the death of that Tipsy bar's CEO. :biggrin: