• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UY to coordinate pooling for candidates and resources to reduce Walkover in GE2015

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disappointed that the leadership and organizing is much poorer than the previous GE, showing up now that the number of walkover after Sept 1 nomination will be more than previous GE. Pooling coordination is necessary.

I urge those leaving party or team the last min to come forward to contact me. If necessary I will also help to raise funds for candidates like the last time. The aim is to nominate as many as possible, to let voters have chance to go to poll on 9.11, let PAP feel the heat.

Meetings and discussions are going on since this morning. Differences between oppositions strongly exist and we must live and overcome that, set aside feuds and angers for now, until after 9.11

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: UY to coordinate pooling for candidates and resources to reduce Walkover in GE201

I am disappointed that the leadership and organizing is much poorer than the previous GE, showing up now that the number of walkover after Sept 1 nomination will be more than previous GE. Pooling coordination is necessary.

I urge those leaving party or team the last min to come forward to contact me. If necessary I will also help to raise funds for candidates like the last time. The aim is to nominate as many as possible, to let voters have chance to go to poll on 9.11, let PAP feel the heat.

Meetings and discussions are going on since this morning. Differences between oppositions strongly exist and we must live and overcome that, set aside feuds and angers for now, until after 9.11

well done, UY