• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless WP just follow PAP's lead

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See hum happens to be one of my favourite food, so can I ask of a favour from all of you not to mention it during lunchtime, as I am drooling now.

jw5

Loyal
See hum happens to be one of my favourite food, so can I ask of a favour from all of you not to mention it during lunchtime, as I am drooling now.

yeah, thinking about "see hum" can indeed make one drool.................................... :o:wink::biggrin:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why we need more opposition :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ideas will flow when there's a critical mass on diverse views.
i hope you mean oppos with parliamentary seats.

those that are just interested to make noise but not serious about getting proper endorsement by true pink singaporeans, i call them fake oppos

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have to infract you for another Off Topic reply of yours. :cool:

nobody is stopping you from your daily masturbating
and you think you are very cleber and very smart
you aleady out beat Narong as the Gongest Fucker here in this forum
do fuck off and go dogs fuck as well!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday call my friend asked him buy for me 4173 since I at sea..

Then came out 1st prize 3417..:(:mad::(:mad:

This year I really Boh Luck..:(:mad::(:mad: