• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA - The Easiest Country in the world to emigrate to !!

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you cant make it there nor can gain residency status does not mean most of the world still knows the US is still #1 and millions want to go.

The best of the best still want the US, despite what you say or post nonsense here.

We know that the USA is in deep shit when China Factories Find America "DARN CHEAP "... LOL

----------------
Yuncheng is a Chinese company. It has come to South Carolina because by Chinese standards, America is darn cheap.

About a mile past the Bountiful Blessings Church on the outskirts of Spartanburg, S.C., make a right turn. There, tucked into an industrial court behind a row of sapling cherry trees not much taller than I am, past a company that makes rubber stamps and another that stitches logos onto caps and bags, is a brand-new factory: the state-of-the-art American Yuncheng Gravure Cylinder plant. Due to open any day now, it will make cylinders used to print labels like the ones around plastic soda bottles. But unlike its neighbors in Spartanburg, Yuncheng is a Chinese company. It has come to South Carolina because by Chinese standards, America is darn cheap.

Yes, you read that right. The land Yuncheng purchased in Spartanburg, at $350,000 for 6.5 acres, cost one-fourth the price of land back in Shanghai or Dongguan, a gritty city near Hong Kong where the company already runs three plants. Electricity is cheaper too: Yungcheng pays up to 14¢ per kilowatt-hour in China at peak usage, and just 4¢ in South Carolina.

Skilled workers at American Yuncheng will earn $25 to $30 an hour, line operators $10 to $12. That's a lot more than that unskilled labor costs in China, but the company can qualify for a state payroll tax credit of $1,500 per worker..so cheap cheap cheap ...

http://money.cnn.com/2010/05/06/news/international/china_america_full.fortune/index.htm

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time you cross the border??
Can you explain what Nexus card is or Enhanced ID is ??
As for ZERO checks. Are the border crossing officials using profiling??One teenage relative was traveling with a group of friends The car was pulled aside and search. Custom officials found some 'stuff'. She earned a 18 months ban from entering the US. Heard the story from her mother 2 summers ago
Have you tried walking into the US lately where there is no border guards. I am surprise that you never mention anything about CCTVs , IR sensing and motion detectors equipments being deployed at remote border crossings
Are you using the name of the discount store that went belly up in the early 90's and then become part of Walmart Canada???

I did tell you we visited Washington (The State ). We used the Peace Arch ingress point , near Blaine, Washington and Surrey, British Columbia.Out of the last 3 times we visited Washington ,All 4 of us were waved through , No one even bothered to look at our IDs at the ICE booth . No one checked our luggage or even spoke to us . They just smiled and waved us through .

100% ZERO checks !! ZERO checks ...LOL

Don't believe ...go knock yourself out ...look at the CAMs , see how many people are just waived & waved through

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/border/

I can also name you dozens of cities/towns where there is ZERO border crossings , where one can just WALK into the USA .

( Come on , challenge me to prove it ........ )

You PICK one SINGLE loser who got harassed by ICE , so what ? He tried to enter by a WRONG way guarded by minimum salaried trailer trash who could not speak English ??

Your knowledge is so LIMITED , and yet you choose to EVADE my comments again ?????

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time you cross the border??
Can you explain what Nexus card is or Enhanced ID is ??
As for ZERO checks. Are the border crossing officials using profiling??..

Have you tried walking into the US lately where there is no border guards. I am surprise that you never mention anything about CCTVs , IR sensing and motion detectors equipments being deployed at remote border crossings
Are you using the name of the discount store that went belly up in the early 90's and then become part of Walmart Canada???

We've crossed the border a few months back at Peace Arch . When it gets crowded , the officials tend to just wave the passengers through . I've no idea what or if they use profiling (I don't work for ICE / DHS ) , but we do not look like Arabs either .

I prefer not to discuss the specifics of unmanned border crossing that will undermine the efforts of DHS . Just google and you will see. But there are lots and lots of them.

One example would be Derby Line, Vermont, USA adjacent to Stanstead, Quebec. Any American resident who lives on Canusa Ave , when they walk out of their homes on to the streets, they enter Canada.

http://www.derbyvt.org/

CCTVs , IRs etc does not work well in town /cities that are divided by the Crossing line.

I have also done skiing where I began in Canada, crossed into USA (had a cuppa Starbucks ) and returned to Canada for lunch.

America WAS a great country , but it is now so full of SHIT (because it is so DAMN EASY for Illegal Aliens to become Citizens that I find some of the quality of people there ....so 4th or 5th world . Yikes !!) This is why America's best & brightest are leaving ...

My nick is based on the Woolworth supermarket chain in the UK ; it was my favorite job when I worked there during my Uni holidays.

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besiders, people like you are too stupid to realize the US IS NOT an ang moh country. It is a nation founded by Europeans, Asians etc. The president is a black man who's brother in law is a Chinese Indonesian with a surname of Ng, in case you did not know. But people like you dont know much, so its a moot point. !!!!!

REPOST

Your 2nd Major MISTAKE , please please ...we NEVER NEVER call the President a 'Black man' - . He is an AFRICAN American LOL....

Gee ... EVERYONE knows that the term ' black man' is derogatory and could be construed as racist ....

And you have the audacity to call him a 'Black Man ' ???

You have to be KIDDING & LYING to us all if you have actually visited the USA...

What a joke..... LOL...

PS- I reckon you must have many nicks , but hey , please do clarify why a YANK loving person would make such a GLARING mistake ....