• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[USA] - Blonde girl TV host says her African black co-host looks like a gorilla, people are demanding she be fired from her job

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person is fat ... and I called him fat. Am I wrong? If I am just stating a fact, so what is wrong?

I don't understand why lesser race are easily offended. Recent Brown face advertisement by some Chinese dude was a good example. I remembered Vernetta Lopez act as a Chinese in "under one roof". Actually she was so good in her role that the Chinese supported her instead of condemning her.

IQ and Race
So says the hairless baboon with a 2 inch dick. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
just looking for a clue. I like playing detective.

nobody i've asked so far has ever told me why.... :frown:

get back to me ok? :coffee:

actually that does seem to top the list of semi-answers I got. :thumbsup:

Anti-establishment, doesn't care about any play book, unpredictable, dangerous, alpha male, able to fuck up the people the common man is not able to. We all secretly wish we have a leader like him.:thumbsup::biggrin: