• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US to pay $2.6 million to train Chinese Prostitutes

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fuck too many chinese prostitutes until your logic is messed up :oIo:

your identity as a chinese is messed up by your close contact with those PRC prostitutes and the heritage of your peasant stock ancestors from fujian :oIo:

don't defend everything chinese just because u look yellow, piece of shit :oIo:

dumbfuck,

i dun defend the chinese, i hate prc. i hate pap as well.

i defend ppl who speak unnecessarily badly of singapore. these ppl includes samleong and CB kia tonychat.

:oIo::oIo::oIo: stupid like fuck.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why?/

only allow pro-angmor por lumpar like you to exist is it? cannot allow alternative views? like that might as well convert it into a closed forum where all por pap and angmor lumpars only can gather and suck up to each other. :oIo:
There is no forum more open than this one. All races and nationalities get fucked here without fear or favour. You can even fuck the forum admin and get away with it. Try that in some other forum and see how long you last.:rolleyes:

Your primary nick has never been restricted in any way. However, I have dealt with many clone nicks and I see no reason why your clones should be exempt.

The bottom line is still the same... if you aren't happy here, you are welcome to leave. If you want to stay, don't complain when your behaviour is taken to task once in a while.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no forum more open than this one. All races and nationalities get fucked here without fear or favour. You can even

The bottom line is still the same... if you aren't happy here, you are welcome to leave. If you want to stay, don't complain when your behaviour is taken to task once in a while.

since you claim this is an 'open' forum, then why cannot ppl complain? if you cannot tahan the complaint, just ban. its not like you never do b4.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
since you claim this is an 'open' forum, then why cannot ppl complain? if you cannot tahan the complaint, just ban. its not like you never do b4.

You're welcome to complain. However, when you wish cancer on a whole family, it leads to me to the conclusion that you're a truly fucked up character. I have therefore decided to moderate your clone nicks.

If you don't like this decision, it's just too bad. Live with it or get lost.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're welcome to complain. However, when you wish cancer on a whole family, it leads to me to the conclusion that you're a truly fucked up character. I have therefore decided to moderate your clone nicks.

If you don't like this decision, it's just too bad. Live with it or get lost.

no need to act all almightly and saint. :oIo:

for an internet pimp, you certainly have a lot cheek to teach values to ppl.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls don't need training to become whores. It comes to them naturally.:rolleyes:

All Chinese are born traders
All PRC women are born whores
Sinkies are born losers.
Sam Leong you are born a quitter.

Last edited: