• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

URGENT!!!Allow Jobless Singaporeans to withdraw their CPF money now!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As more retrenchments are expected in Singapore and jobless rates will shoot up drastically,the jobless Singaporeans should be allowed to withdraw their CPF monies to tide over the current economic recession.
As long as u are jobless,u should be allowed to withdraw your CPF money.
The jobless Singaporeans want to use their own money to help themselves.They DO NOT expect any help from the the MIW.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jobless Singaporeans want to use their own money to help themselves.

so true man,the cpf is our money.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As more retrenchments are expected in Singapore and jobless rates will shoot up drastically,the jobless Singaporeans should be allowed to withdraw their CPF monies to tide over the current economic recession.
The jobless Singaporeans want to use their own money to help themselves.They DO NOT expect any help from the the MIW.

NO WAY you idiot! Dream On!

We are PAP you remember?

So I say Retrench Singaporeans and hire more FTs!

Yes! and that's it. Shut up you peasants!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later Jobless people use the CPF money to gamble on 4D, Toto, Scratch it, Horse, Football.....then how??

No money come and beg at the gahmen again....how can?
Since peasant dunno how to use their money...better let gahmen govern.

:o :biggrin: :o

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later Jobless people use the CPF money to gamble on 4D, Toto, Scratch it, Horse, Football.....then how??

:o :biggrin: :o

if you dunno how to fcuk... tell me ok?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are u sure the MIW know how to manage our money ? U believe everything they say ? They only tell u the good thing .How much are the overseas investment losses ?

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
better let gahmen govern.

they said every year make so much, make so much, if they really know how to govern, the cost of living should be lower,since every year they are making so much already.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpWGPp3S.jpg

Over my dead body! *hee*hee*

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is what everyone is hoping.
but i do not think,they will approve and allow it else no money for Ho Ching to play around.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought all these money were invested in long term bonds, share , property and companies around the world.

Cannot be converted back to cash without great loss.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u sure the MIW know how to manage our money ? U believe everything they say ? They only tell u the good thing .How much are the overseas investment losses ?

They will tell u....investment comes with risks...and investments are meant for long term.

With a group of elitists and scholars, your CPF money are in good hands.
With million dollars leadership, we will see our golden period and soon......achieve the dream of Swiss Living Standards.

Aren't you happy to see our bright future ahead of us?
More good years ahead.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpWGPp3S.jpg

Over my dead body! *hee*hee*

If there is money.............I don't think they have money in there anyway........all singaporeans will find that out when LKY regine ends....and all the MP run for their lifes to Australia or some other place in the world so that singaporeans can never find them.

I am sure singaporeans are everywhere in the world and the MP of the LKY regine will be hunted and torture to death by the Singaporean...if this true.......????? am I right or wrong??...any votes?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thewre are many jobs at our shipyards. Those who are retrenched can apply for jobs there .:smile:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
they already cant afford to recover the $ invested, to return CPF to retiring citizens in 1 lumpsum, on top of that, they raise the retirement age to minimize possibilities of paying out.

asking for them to release CPF to retrenched/jobless, even if its partial, is like asking the cow to jump over the moon, expecting canines to develop ivory tasks, wishing for MIW to strip butt naked & run down bz serangoon rd.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF is not your money. When you reach 62 then u can call see your money.
correction, u dont see all the $. u only see on paper, n u will only be entitled to withdraw the minimum sum, provided u have met the minimum savings quota set by them.

if not, they tell u: "sorry! pls go back to work & stop dreaming about retirement"

jw5

Loyal
Your CPF is not really cash.
It is more like a long term loan from you to the government.