• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UPDATE - Fukushima = Beginning Of The End For Mankind

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've read reports of how an Israeli team of ''scientists or engineers'' were at the nuclear plant shortly before the earthquake.......

they built a strange structure with a ''gun-like'' protrusion and it was supposed to be a camera............

also witnesses reported an unusual explosion........so you never know............

like i have repeatedly said before
it was a nuclear programme that went seriously wrong

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those jokers at TEPCO tried to cover up the problem. They should have done a hari kiri & let others do the fixing. It might have made a difference?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TOO LATE LIAO...TOO LATE....IT SHOULD BE ENTOMBED AS SUGGESTED...BUT THE JAPANESE DID NOT HEED WORLD EXPERTS' ADVICE....NOW AFTER ALL THE LEAKAGE AND DAMAGES, VISIT CHERNOBYL....OLD DEAR ME....THE MOST DISASTROUS AND CATASTROPHIC NUCLEAR DISASTER EVER....AND THE REPERCUSSIONS AND EFFECTS ARE YET TO BE FELT BY THE WORLD..OMG!!!

CHERNOBYL, Ukraine (AFP) - Japan's foreign minister travelled on Sunday to Chernobyl in Ukraine, the site of the world's worst nuclear disaster, to compare notes on relief efforts following Japan's own disaster at Fukushima, officials said.

Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida's trip is "the first visit to Ukraine by a Japanese foreign minister over the past seven years," a spokesperson for the Japanese embassy said.

As part of his three-day visit, Mr Kishida went on a fact-finding mission to Chernobyl with the aim of sharing experience in overcoming the consequences of nuclear disasters, the spokesperson said.

In Chernobyl, he met with the station's director, reports said.