• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unwise and Stupid to buy beds / mattress from Ikea

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

I wanted to buy simple mattresses and a double decker bed frame. However, Ikea 70 dollar delivery and assembly fee (40 dollars) are too expensive.
I ended up buying cheap rubber wood bed frame (i think it is from jiuhu) and simple mattress from hdb furniture shop. It is really cheap and efficient.
Trust me, please support HDB furniture shop.

Disclaimer: Unlike other shit who receive 50 cents per post, I do not receive money from HDB furniture association.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buying furniture from Ikea was a dumb idea to begin with. You only buy accessories, decorations and certain household tools etc from Ikea.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

I wanted to buy simple mattresses and a double decker bed frame. However, Ikea 70 dollar delivery and assembly fee (40 dollars) are too expensive.
I ended up buying cheap rubber wood bed frame (i think it is from jiuhu) and simple mattress from hdb furniture shop. It is really cheap and efficient.
Trust me, please support HDB furniture shop.

Disclaimer: Unlike other shit who receive 50 cents per post, I do not receive money from HDB furniture association.
you enjoy the aircon and peep at the chiobu no need to pay?
HDB shop have what?
hot and auntie

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
you enjoy the aircon and peep at the chiobu no need to pay?
HDB shop have what?
hot and auntie

Is ok so long as hdb furniture is priced reasonably and their items are simple and durable.
I can just window shop at Ikea if I need their aircon and meimei view. Living in Singapore is expensive and we need to be thick skin you know.