• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

university students pt in geylang

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
dorms? what happen there? :eek::eek::eek:

i thought the answer was already given? :confused::confused::confused:

Yeah.... especially NTU !! The hostels there has turned into a mini geylang ever since they let in the foreigners..... mst of the PRC students there do FLs in their free time...... many staying in the west are happy coz no need to travel so far all the way to geylang for a bonk now :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bargain, where else can get young mei meis (early 20s) at 60 bucks for one hour of great sex with free room somemore :biggrin:

How come u got only 1 hr ?
Market rate should be 60/2/2 if eat in or 80/2/2 if take out :biggrin:
Please dun spoil the market next time :biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
been chatting on MSN (live webcam even) with a Shenzhen girl who wants to come here this month to study English, will stay for a year. not sure whether she's in the trade, not sure what to do with her.

What to do?
Once she reach here, start bonking session. If you cannot mak it, hand over, she will be taken care of.

One thing I like about China PRC, they are much prettier and smoother skin than singapore gals.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sexperience :biggrin: Was at Jurong Point shopping centre with a friend when we were approached by a couple of PRC syts.
To cut short the story - they proposed, we bargained, they accepted counter offer. Both me & friend wanted to bring them to hilltop behind Jurong Bird Park for open air bonking session but they brought us back to their hostel instead :biggrin:

What a bargain, where else can get young mei meis (early 20s) at 60 bucks for one hour of great sex with free room somemore :biggrin:

now i know where to hang out on weekends when i am horny.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
These FLs are not stupid.... they know majority of the fellow hostelites are poor students who cannot afford the bonk charges :biggrin: ..... they are your fellow classmates and know many of you are surviving on cup noodles every meal...... no $$$ no honey :biggrin:

GOD DAMN IT

you hit on the nail!