• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

university students pt in geylang

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Review conditions under which student visas are issued

I REFER to the letter, "Restrict foreign-worker inflow to curb crime" (my paper, Nov 6).

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that someone shares my sentiments. Besides restricting the issuance of work permits, the authorities should also look into restricting the issuance of student visas.

In my line of work, entertaining clients at KTV lounges is the norm. I understand from male colleagues that the hostesses at such places are mostly on student visas, and they go beyond just drinking, singing and partying with patrons (I won't elaborate further to protect young readers).

Recently, my parents were shocked to witness a mainland Chinese woman soliciting on a street in Geylang while carrying an orientation bag from a local university.

Perhaps it is time the authorities reviewed the criteria for the granting of student visas. Singapore doesn't need such
"students" to come here and create more social problems.

One way of addressing the problem is to issue student visas only to foreigners in a certain age group, such as those seeking entry to primary schools.

For older individuals, proof of a good family background and financial stability should be required. This will undoubtedly affect schools and the income of whose who depend on rental from foreigners for their income, but what is more important in the long run?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Recently, my parents were shocked to witness a mainland Chinese woman soliciting on a street in Geylang while carrying an orientation bag from a local university.

this author ought to bring his/her parents to the dorms... :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... In my line of work, entertaining clients at KTV lounges is the norm. I understand from male colleagues that the hostesses at such places are mostly on student visas, and they go beyond just drinking, singing and partying with patrons (I won't elaborate further to protect young readers).

Perhaps it is time the authorities reviewed the criteria for the granting of student visas. Singapore doesn't need such

u lidat ... nex time u mite as well dun bring ur clients 2 ktv ... ktv's will nt hv enuf gals n all ur clients wil b damn angry wif u ... no more contracts 4 ur company, den u noe ...

... For older individuals, proof of a good family background and financial stability should be required. This will undoubtedly affect schools and the income of whose who depend on rental from foreigners for their income, but what is more important in the long run?
oui! ... wat toking u? ... u noe if students dun cum here, who lose most money? ... ur gahmen! ...

u tis restrict dat oso ban ... where gt ppl cum here 2 study? ... lidat gahmen where gt money to make? ...

u tink ur gahmen can c beyond ze tip of its nose? ... wat long run u toking abt? ...

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this author ought to bring his/her parents to the dorms... :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Yeah.... especially NTU !! The hostels there has turned into a mini geylang ever since they let in the foreigners..... mst of the PRC students there do FLs in their free time...... many staying in the west are happy coz no need to travel so far all the way to geylang for a bonk now :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.... especially NTU !! The hostels there has turned into a mini geylang ever since they let in the foreigners..... mst of the PRC students there do FLs in their free time...... many staying in the west are happy coz no need to travel so far all the way to geylang for a bonk now :biggrin:

sure a not, i stay in hostel for a year plus, looking high and low for contact also dun have

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure a not, i stay in hostel for a year plus, looking high and low for contact also dun have

These FLs are not stupid.... they know majority of the fellow hostelites are poor students who cannot afford the bonk charges :biggrin: ..... they are your fellow classmates and know many of you are surviving on cup noodles every meal...... no $$$ no honey :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>Recently, my parents were shocked to witness a mainland Chinese woman soliciting on a street in Geylang while carrying an orientation bag from a local university.<<<

ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

KNN! My FTs cum here to help bring up the uni std and create jobs for u by working in Geylang u still wanna comprain? *hee*hee*

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
been chatting on MSN (live webcam even) with a Shenzhen girl who wants to come here this month to study English, will stay for a year. not sure whether she's in the trade, not sure what to do with her.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
been chatting on MSN (live webcam even) with a Shenzhen girl who wants to come here this month to study English, will stay for a year. not sure whether she's in the trade, not sure what to do with her.

Are there any good chatrooms to pick up girls?

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Review conditions under which student visas are issued

I REFER to the letter, "Restrict foreign-worker inflow to curb crime" (my paper, Nov 6).

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that someone shares my sentiments. Besides restricting the issuance of work permits, the authorities should also look into restricting the issuance of student visas.

In my line of work, entertaining clients at KTV lounges is the norm. I understand from male colleagues that the hostesses at such places are mostly on student visas, and they go beyond just drinking, singing and partying with patrons (I won't elaborate further to protect young readers).

One way of addressing the problem is to issue student visas only to foreigners in a certain age group, such as those seeking entry to primary schools.

For older individuals, proof of a good family background and financial stability should be required. This will undoubtedly affect schools and the income of whose who depend on rental from foreigners for their income, but what is more important in the long run?

Once again the PAP government has been proved right. Foreign labour is a must to Singapore's continual success because they offer what locals can't.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confirm is SMU one lah. Closest to Geylang mah. And pay expensive fees, so must earn money first. Hehehe

Fuck lah stupid suggestion. Like this only rich people can enter University loh! Might as well suggest if donate 1 million can get in without passing A levels!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
offer private oral lessons for a small fee, or free, or barter your services? or be her sex instructor (1st lesson free) :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
But our first class ministars say must bring in foreigners so that we can have jobs....anyway what is wrong with the writer of the letter, from the sound of it, probably a woman...her chee bye probably never smell sperm before...jealous of all the foreign talents taking over her role..:oIo:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

My sexperience :biggrin: Was at Jurong Point shopping centre with a friend when we were approached by a couple of PRC syts.
To cut short the story - they proposed, we bargained, they accepted counter offer. Both me & friend wanted to bring them to hilltop behind Jurong Bird Park for open air bonking session but they brought us back to their hostel instead :biggrin:

What a bargain, where else can get young mei meis (early 20s) at 60 bucks for one hour of great sex with free room somemore :biggrin: