• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unique ways to get a gal...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember most of the time friendships last longer then relationship and you don't have to sell your soul ..use her for business networking ...as a friend it's normal to help each other ..especially if she ever fall in love with you and can't get you .. :wink:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
How-to-get-a-Girl.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a fishing enthusiast, I agree with your views..:biggrin:

Yeah, must play hard to get.. Sometimes its fun to see the gals do the wooing..

But of course the gal too must be ok in looks too.. if she's fat like a hippo and continue stalking you, then by all means run as fast as you can from her..

dey, con some dollar first then run for your life la.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0PI1W8VvIMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to disagree. If the girl is chio, even if she stay in HDB, I will still give her full attention, lick her from hole to hole. But if the girl is not attractive, no matter how rich, it is difficult to be engaged sexually. Women can lie down and pretend to moan. Man need to get erect and pump...

Don't forget, women love oral sex. If they are in a position of dominance, you need to lick a lot of pussy and asshole too... Even when I am with someone I am attracted to, I still need to distract myself like writing the alphabet with my tongue, from A-Z, Z-A a few rounds. This kind of things, very hard to fake... For women, its not about the penetration.

Unless you really need the money, I wouldn't advise you to be her lover. Just buy her dinner, joke around... pretend that you got a deep inferiority complex... You wish to be with her but in this lifetime, its just not possible. Thats why you can only love her from a distance, like mortals gazing at the moon. Say this kind of things, the girl always very song one... I always say this to girls that I dun wanna fuck. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Unless you really need the money, I wouldn't advise you to be her lover. Just buy her dinner, joke around... pretend that you got a deep inferiority complex... You wish to be with her but in this lifetime, its just not possible. Thats why you can only love her from a distance, like mortals gazing at the moon. Say this kind of things, the girl always very song one... I always say this to girls that I dun wanna fuck. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have to agree with you and bro drifter. Threadstarter, remember this golden rule, "the best things in life are those that you never had"
You either ignore her for a few weeks and let her come crawling back to you or just do what brother bear suggested. Good luck :smile:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This gal is very chio and not 100% chinese... mixed. Cannot reveal too much.

Later her friends surf here.... lol !! :biggrin:

I think... gona ignore her for time being and see how it goes.

Else ask her fly kite and look for new ones !!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This gal is very chio and not 100% chinese... mixed. Cannot reveal too much.

Later her friends surf here.... lol !! :biggrin:

I think... gona ignore her for time being and see how it goes.

Else ask her fly kite and look for new ones !!

pls keep us update ho.