• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployed man willing to reduce pay by 80%

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i do not know about him. the most logical way is to start his own biz or investment. that is more secure than having a job.

When you have job, it is like a time bomb and it is closer to being explode when a person gets older.

Jobs are for young people to learn the ropes about life and then move on to having biz and investments.

You are right, jobs is for young adults to learn how to deal with customers, clients, colleagues, money and people management. Most jobs will not secure financial freedom except those in the senior management. One should transfer their skills and experience learned from their job to start their own business or trade in stocks/ Forex later on in life when they need more flexible job to take care of their children or elderly parents and employers who regard age as liability.

For the case of Ronald Ang, if he earned $15000 a month, he should have at least half a million in savings which is more than enough to set up a company or buy a franchise license. Or to retire and do full time trading from his own laptop at home. I may not know him, but perhaps he may be a person who blow all his savings in the stocks clash or Forex last year and ended up wanting to look for a job with much lesser salary than his last drawn pay.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he really blow his savings away in the trading stocks, this guy is totally not up to managing funds. He is just a normal guy that manage funds as a job rather than a real professional investor.

He is not a real investors, real investors knows how to manage money regardless of what investment vehicle he is in.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i do not know about him. the most logical way is to start his own biz or investment. that is more secure than having a job.

When you have job, it is like a time bomb and it is closer to being explode when a person gets older.

Jobs are for young people to learn the ropes about life and then move on to having biz and investments.

CB Kia tonychat,

working as a fucking OKT does not equate to starting your own biz..

stop bullshitting:oIo::oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
siewkumhong.gif

I object .

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This article just goes to show yet again how incompetent these fund managers are. If he is so good to be able to command a premium of $15k per month salary, surely he can earn at least 3k from his investments. lol.... i would think that 99% of fund managers who manage ppl's investments cant make their salary from the market. No pity on him.. pity for his kids who know now that their dad cannot make it...

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article just goes to show yet again how incompetent these fund managers are. If he is so good to be able to command a premium of $15k per month salary, surely he can earn at least 3k from his investments. lol.... i would think that 99% of fund managers who manage ppl's investments cant make their salary from the market. No pity on him.. pity for his kids who know now that their dad cannot make it...

lol ... the PAP moles have struck again.

They managed to steer the discussion & criticism around the man rather than focus on how screwed up the system is. Age discrimination, falling wages, unbridled import of foreign trash, obsession with paper qualification ... all these are conveniently forgotten.

Well, an ah beng, uneducated forex trader who made a $1 is many times (billions of time in fact) better than a scholar who blows a few billions within 2 years.