• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underwater Aircraft Carrier

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching a documentary the other day...Japan already had a underwater aircraft carrier then....amazing...

And it was actually a race then to bomb each other...USA with the atomic bomb, and Japan with their anthrax bomb....

Wonder if Japan had managed to carry off their audicious plan for the anthrax bomb, where will we be nw??

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was watching a documentary the other day...Japan already had a underwater aircraft carrier then....amazing...

And it was actually a race then to bomb each other...USA with the atomic bomb, and Japan with their anthrax bomb....

Wonder if Japan had managed to carry off their audicious plan for the anthrax bomb, where will we be nw??

私たちはお互いに返信して日本語を使用する

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have not seen the RSN submarine, it can traverse the water pipes, the rest are NOTHING! heh heh heh

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean i was shocked to even learn abt the underwater ac carrier...maybe m jst too suaku... But to even learn abt the potential anthrax bombing...wow...

Nat geo, or the history channel on cable r realli gd..(tis s nt an edvert fr them, in case i get flamed....)

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean i was shocked to even learn abt the underwater ac carrier...maybe m jst too suaku... But to even learn abt the potential anthrax bombing...wow...

maybe you can explain more about the timeline development of the underwater ac carrier and anthrax bombs to correspond with the timeline events of WW2 Asia Pacific.

from what I read, most of Japan military leaders efficiently conceded WW2 defeat as early as in Jan 1945. High level Japanese officials with the emperor blessing made their first official surrender, not peace overtures to General MacArthur before Yalta Conference in Feb 1945.

could the Japanese armed forces really use the anthrax bombs to change the tide of the war? like to hear more on this.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah.... the Japs badly need it lah.

Any carriers they have got will all instantly and automatically be converted to Underwater carriers - by of course the Tusnami! :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ninja Turtle idea lah! Nothing new. If you watch the 1970's Ninjia movie they got all these already.

The problem is when Tsunami hit they all get pushed on to the land and gets grounded anyway. :wink: