• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Undercover Happiness

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This program is the local version of UK's 'Secret Millionaire' or US 'Undercover Boss.
You see CEOs and highly paid corporate types trying to empathize with the downtrodden folks.

The big difference is the local big shot fokkers featured are very kiamkana.
Their big idea of help is to help the poor folks apply to CDC for welfare.

Latest episode show featured 'Angel Investor' coughing up $300 a month for 1 whole year to help with this week family's expenses.

That's a miserly $3,600.
Not malu meh? When the show kicked of with you lounging with family in a nice decent sized landed house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I was involved with getting people to sign up for some charity's monthly donations through salary deductions. I visited factories and found those factory workers earning less than a thousand very willing to sign up for $5 or $10 monthly donations. I also visited offices and it was so much harder to get these higher earning office workers earning a thousand or more to donate $5 or $10, many donated the cheaper option, which I think is $1 if I remember correctly.

Scumbag

workers earning less than a thousand very willing to sign up for $5 or $10 monthly donations.

Ask what SBS and SMRT do. What did Saw do? What did PAP and bloodsuckers do the PRC workers?

scumbagSMRT.png