• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Doo Lan SPG Daughter. Another Family Breaks Down!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Nov 13, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Man tried to hurl daughter <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->A PLUMBER allegedly lifted his teenage daughter forcefully to a parapet on the ninth-floor of a block of flats in Yishun.
Lim Soo Hui, 53, is said to have committed criminal intimidation with intent to cause grievous hurt or death to the 17-year-old on Wednesday evening.
He also faces a second charge of breaching a personal protection order taken out by his wife by punching her on the right wrist earlier that evening.
Bail of $10,000 was set. He will be back in court on Nov 26.
If found guilty of criminal intimidation he can be jailed for up to seven years and/or fined.
The other offence is punishable with a fine of $2,000 or six months' jail or both.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Nov 13, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Man tried to hurl daughter <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->A PLUMBER allegedly lifted his teenage daughter forcefully to a parapet on the ninth-floor of a block of flats in Yishun.
Lim Soo Hui, 53, is said to have committed criminal intimidation with intent to cause grievous hurt or death to the 17-year-old on Wednesday evening.
He also faces a second charge of breaching a personal protection order taken out by his wife by punching her on the right wrist earlier that evening.
Bail of $10,000 was set. He will be back in court on Nov 26.
If found guilty of criminal intimidation he can be jailed for up to seven years and/or fined.
The other offence is punishable with a fine of $2,000 or six months' jail or both.

You are a fucking low life sadist bastard that excites in watching and cheering when others are in tragedy.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard from a teacher friend that under his charge,there is this quite pretty female secondary student who always play truant.Later he found out that she is a glue sniffer and how her father disciplined her,was by grabbing her head and slamming onto the wall. I have been thinking of the causes of recent sucides,including today's chinese wanbao, one taxi driver who hanged himself in the park cos of gambling debts and later harrassed by loan sharks. I think the problem is that these people too secluded and may think that they are worse off than others. So my 2 cents worth,not talking cock), don't think that you are very unfortunate,there are others who are worse off. The solution is discard your face value and talk to others if you are having problems. Do things that you enjoy if too depressed,actually nothing is too depressive! I know of someone whose depression was in-borne one.Majority of depression cases are caused by environment,social and personal level. Medication may not help or maybe slightly.

Finally,I am talking some sense and this may be the best I can think of and any other suggestions greatly welcome.:smile:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from a teacher friend that under his charge,there is this quite pretty female secondary student who always play truant.Later he found out that she is a glue sniffer and how her father disciplined her,was by grabbing her head and slamming onto the wall. I have been thinking of the causes of recent sucides,including today's chinese wanbao, one taxi driver who hanged himself in the park cos of gambling debts and later harrassed by loan sharks. I think the problem is that these people too secluded and may think that they are worse off than others. So my 2 cents worth,not talking cock), don't think that you are very unfortunate,there are others who are worse off. The solution is discard your face value and talk to others if you are having problems. Do things that you enjoy if too depressed,actually nothing is too depressive! I know of someone whose depression was in-borne one.Majority of depression cases are caused by environment,social and personal level. Medication may not help or maybe slightly.

Finally,I am talking some sense and this may be the best I can think of and any other suggestions greatly welcome.:smile:

It is a curse to be borned to such parents.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
asusuakuaretalkingnonsenseandyoutypingwithoutanyparagraphingmakesthingsexcruciatingtoreadandmakesulookmorethepsychocasethaneverbeforefuckyoudumbbitchgoeatyourmeds.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asusuakuaretalkingnonsenseandyoutypingwithoutanyparagraphingmakesthingsexcruciatingtoreadandmakesulookmorethepsychocasethaneverbeforefuckyoudumbbitchgoeatyourmeds.

hello,friend,what's your problem or can you re-phrase?:p

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking low life sadist bastard that excites in watching and cheering when others are in tragedy.

NO, he just highlighting the effects of stress and FTs on mediocre Singaporeans .