• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unable to determine Gender at first glance!

Apunehneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that lately, there seems to be an increase in the number of people whom I cannot tell the gender at first glance (without looking at their neck or breast!!!).

Not sure whether these people purposely dressed that way or they are born like that.

Not sure what I meant? Look at this picture. Can you tell whether he/she is a male/female?:confused::confused:

w02pzl.jpg

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The neck shows a lack of adam-apple so it could be a female (facial feature also quite smooth and chubby like a baby).

However, overall appearance (head to toe dressing) suggest that it could be a male:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is really difficult. If only I can see the chest, then I may be able to conclude.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would be able to tell if the photo is not a side profile one. Anyway, people can dress up and cut their hair however they want.

What's the problem.

Ho Jinx and "Feminist Mentor" Thio Su Mein's daught, NMP Thio Li-Ann also quite hard to determine from certain angles.

So what?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the problem.

Ho Jinx and "Feminist Mentor" Thio Su Mein's daught, NMP Thio Li-Ann also quite hard to determine from certain angles.

So what?

I think its time for girls to do NS.

With the womens charter they have more at stake in Spore than the guys :rolleyes:

Apunehneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that lately, there seems to be an increase in the number of people whom I cannot tell the gender at first glance (without looking at their neck or breast!!!).

Not sure whether these people purposely dressed that way or they are born like that.

Not sure what I meant? Look at this picture. Can you tell whether he/she is a male/female?:confused::confused:

w02pzl.jpg

vhji.jpg

I'm not quite sure if this is possible. But I am pretty sure the chest is flat.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with you. Just about a week ago at the bus stop, i can't tell whether it's he/she, as he(she) looks boyish but got a porcelain-white skin.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
vhji.jpg

I'm not quite sure if this is possible. But I am pretty sure the chest is flat.

Yes its possible any very much a genetic disorder or abnormalies. Its general term is CAH or Cogenital Andreal Hyperlysia and there are many cases in Singapore. Question is how severe is the case.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Just about a week ago at the bus stop, i can't tell whether it's he/she, as he(she) looks boyish but got a porcelain-white skin.

Can you imagine if someone ask whether you are a male or female. These people who look like neither should make an effort to dress such that people can easily tell their gender!. Imagine if this person enters a female toilet and get mistaken as a guy.

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes its possible any very much a genetic disorder or abnormalies. Its general term is CAH or Cogenital Andreal Hyperlysia and there are many cases in Singapore. Question is how severe is the case.

So how does these people typically looks like? Neither male nor female?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The are many lesbians these days. Thanks to groups like the old AWARE and mediacoprse tv that provide avenues for such lifestyle even making it fashionable to be gay, we have such behaviour today in sinkieland.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine if someone ask whether you are a male or female. These people who look like neither should make an effort to dress such that people can easily tell their gender!. Imagine if this person enters a female toilet and get mistaken as a guy.

I think these shim got satisfaction when we can't distinguish their gender. :rolleyes:

limpeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think these shim got satisfaction when we can't distinguish their gender. :rolleyes:

One word for a person who is neither male nor female.?

It's Hermaphrodite. Adrogynous is just referring to looking like neither a man or woman (but this is just appearance - some people might dress like this and we can't make out which sex they are) but hermaphrodite means you're actually not completely a man or woman becuase you have both sex organs.