• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine Presses Assault on Rebels With Warning of ‘War’

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support the Ukrainian govt actions. Any country will choose to suppress rebels on its soil
.in this case, the rebels have not prove the interim govt is a tyrannical one. So there's no justification for their illegal acts in a sovereign state. They can go to Russia if they r so anti Ukraine.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support the Ukrainian govt actions. Any country will choose to suppress rebels on its soil
.in this case, the rebels have not prove the interim govt is a tyrannical one. So there's no justification for their illegal acts in a sovereign state. They can go to Russia if they r so anti Ukraine.

Talking cock..........Ukraine was part of former USSR..........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking cock..........Ukraine was part of former USSR..........

Are we part of British territories too since we was founded by Stamford raffles.or better yet are we part of Wu dynasty?since we came from southern China.

Besides does the USSR still exist?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are we part of British territories too since we was founded by Stamford raffles.or better yet are we part of Wu dynasty?since we came from southern China.

Besides does the USSR still exist?

The people decide. If majority wants to join Britain, so be it. On the other hand, if the majority wants to join China, nothing wrong either. What the people in Ukraine wants is a peaceful referendum to decide if it wants to be a confederate or what.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flag_of_the_Crown_Colony_of_Singapore.png

Singapore Crown Colony Flag

I want to join UK my colonial boss.....

Better than living under PAP tyrants......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flag_of_the_Crown_Colony_of_Singapore.png

Singapore Crown Colony Flag

I want to join UK my colonial boss.....

Better than living under PAP tyrants......

You've to ask if any country wants you to be part of of it or not. It's not like Crimea, which is mutual. Now, Crimea is subsumed as part of Russia because both agree to it.