• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK Study Shows Women With Smaller B-Cup Breast Sizes Are More Likely To Cheat

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

UK Study Shows Women With Smaller B-Cup Breast Sizes Are More Likely To Cheat​

65770891_10217588463496796_4366434722876751872_n.jpg

Published
13 hours ago

August 15, 2022
By Azri Azizan
Collage 2 3

Dishonesty and cheating are definitely parts of red flags in a relationship, and they are often what breaks a relationship.

Some people may have their own “theories” on how to spot a walking red flag, but a study in the United Kingdom may give the men a hint on how to spot fellow cheaters.

If you have big breasts, then you’re the most faithful and least likely to cheat.

Simply put, if you have smaller breasts, the chances are higher for you to cheat on your partner.

Researchers at the UK married dating site, Illicit Encounters, revealed that 1,000 female members were surveyed and that just 31% of them, who possess bigger breasts ranging from D to F cups – are likely to stay loyal to their partners.

The spokeswoman for the dating website, however, couldn’t say the same for women with bra sizes between AA to C cups, as reported by Daily Star. Those with size B breasts were the biggest cheats, making up 35% of the 1,000 self-confessed love-rats polled.

“Results found that 69% of female cheaters have a bra size between AA to C cups, and women with a B cup size cheat the most, accounting for 35% out of the 69% surveyed.”

The spokeswoman also added that,

“We also found that Marks and Spencer was the number one place where women bought sexy underwear for their lover’s eyes only, followed by Victoria’s Secret, and Agent Provocateur.”

What are the odds of cheating being related to bra sizes? When it comes to cheaters, do you think size matters?

https://worldofbuzz.com/uk-study-shows-wome...f502lczfg3rtell

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So they let more men touch and feel to get validation?
Correct! They need more men to rubba, enjoy their small titties, then they feel good about themselves. I once had an fb with small titties. The first time she undressed and showed me, she asked "Can or not?" I was horny and answered enthusiastically, "can, can!!" :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct! They need more men to rubba, enjoy their small titties, then they feel good about themselves. I once had an fb with small titties. The first time she undressed and showed me, she asked "Can or not?" I was horny and answered enthusiastically, "can, can!!" :biggrin:
Wah lao, you lied to her :roflmao:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
B cup got more likely to have slim waist, CDEF cups more likely to be fatter.

Proportionally, B-Cup with slim waist is not airport, so they are more likely to attract bees and cheat.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B cup got more likely to have slim waist, CDEF cups more likely to be fatter.

Proportionally, B-Cup with slim waist is not airport, so they are more likely to attract bees and cheat.
My impression of cup-size.
A = Agak-agak tio ho.
B = Boleh
C = Can do
D = Dua-liap
E = Enjoyable
F = Fappable
G = Ginormous
H = Holy shit !

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a expert in women, i can say that smaller breast are more sensitive but totally neglected by their partners.