• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly slut complain men looking at her breasts wrapped in sports bra

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20191208-125047.jpg

I admire their nice figure and smile at them :geek:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOS gets very turned off by women in sports bra, I am under the illusion that they stink up the place when walking around at Kallang Wave Mall (a lot).
Tiagong Sport Bra is for Golden Turtle Fishing De... Hardlander Sinki not welcome

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG-20191208-125047.jpg

I admire their nice figure and smile at them :geek:

Real men are never hesitant about praising or at least acknowledging women's beauty. Unlike the snivelling eunuchs, they are not held hostage by political correctness, or care about your opinion of them. The lion cares not for the opinion of sheep. :biggrin:

X7dW5rr.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOS gets very turned off by women in sports bra, I am under the illusion that they stink up the place when walking around at Kallang Wave Mall (a lot).
The stench comes from in their legs.
It's a mix of menses, sweat and cunt. Others is curry.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real men are never hesitant about praising or at least acknowledging women's beauty. Unlike the snivelling eunuchs, they are not held hostage by political correctness, or care about your opinion of them. The lion cares not for the opinion of sheep. :biggrin:

X7dW5rr.gif
absolutely agree, even shaking the tits is an art

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

X7dW5rr.gif
Cik Putin seem to admire the natural beauty with undivided attention De woh

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The guy said airplane, not airport. He was referring to his airplane head. She's an attention seeking whore lah. Also, her accent and singlish is very irritating, needs a slap!

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We also feel very violated when Woman are showing their half-expose boobs
How would Woman feel if Man wear next to nothing & accuse them of staring

1692973085497.png