• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly bastards with full cycling gear q for Lor-mee in the morning

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
his “lycra” attire cheap cheap. looks like polo shirt from a pap community event. and he’s wearing loose shorts not tights. plus his shoes are no name sneakers. only his helmet is over $10. most likely only $16.9 from chinatown.
Got blessed by Holy Grrassroad Leeder...will be soon soon li li de woh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t just say the uncle auntie baby boomers, I’ve seen a ridiculous number of fat ppl wearing some tough ass hard brand such as Underarmor. I was like… the only armor u need is the one for your mouth to stop u from eating more food.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u agree what they should not wear dull cycling gear ?
Cycling gear is for ALL, fat or thin, handsome or ugly, young or old.

Cycling gear is NOT meant for beauty pageants, but are for PERSONAL SAFETY.

Every part of the Human body is important. However, should one fall down while cycling & injured his arm, the bones & skin tissues can mend with medical help over time.

However, should one not wear the cycling helmut & falls down, the harm done to the head is serious & may literally lose one's mind forever, such as amnesia.

Thus do encourage everyone to wear cycling gear for personal safety's sake.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t just say the uncle auntie baby boomers, I’ve seen a ridiculous number of fat ppl wearing some tough ass hard brand such as Underarmor. I was like… the only armor u need is the one for your mouth to stop u from eating more food.
Dun jealous we fat people can be riche uncle wear under armour every day different colour no problem. :rolleyes:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun jealous we fat people can be riche uncle wear under armour every day different colour no problem. :rolleyes:
ya lor, got belly then cute hokay!

images