• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U will own nothing and be happy

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
放下颠倒梦想 放下云烟 放下空欲色 放下悬念

多一物 却添了太多危险 少一物 贪嗔痴会少一点

:thumbsup:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those vaxtards injected with nanotechnology that are patented no longer owns their body.

So hope that they are happy about it. They had became internet of bodies in a smart city

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
'U will own nothing and be happy', does anyone think SG is heading towards this direction? I can already feel that my own life is heading this way. Does anyone here feels the same way as well?
I own both hdb and condo and a car as well. All fully paid no debt. The secret to happiness is not owning many things, it's being debt free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
葡萄本不酸
人妻不可貪
本來下面乾
修身養性安

李,聶挪大師
Scary is you Cantonese 小三 and son of self admitted dirty slut prostitute that no money go party by open leg big big act holy persecute others for what you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are. You unrepentant act innocent murderer criminal bully should be hanged Pui!
@NanoSpeed aka @whistling your self admitted dirty slut mother is the one that is wet Pui!