• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U Want Familee to Do its Job? Learn from the Hongkees!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008100822110400.jpg

TV2008100822111400.jpg

TV2008100822111700.jpg

TV2008100822111900.jpg

TV2008100822114700.jpg

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah.....they looks like they wanna kill ppl anytime.
I foresee more ppl commit suicide....just like the old days in '97.

:( :o :(

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unclear what is the intention of moniker makapaaa in times of global financial instability to show such images. If the disturbing images are to educate Singaporeans to maintain cool heads and tide over the crisis as a nation, this may be understood and bearly accepted. If it is to incite riot and cause just mayhem in Singapore, I advise moniker makapaaa to desist from such actions for no one would be the wiser at the end of the day should chaos erupt, and there would be no amount of repentence that will atone for such sins to the nation, moniker makapaaa, when you realize in hindsight.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come I don't see social chaos and mayhem in HK? I only see some elderly protesting peacefully to get back their money.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unclear what is the intention of moniker makapaaa in times of global financial instability to show such images. If the disturbing images are to educate Singaporeans to maintain cool heads and tide over the crisis as a nation, this may be understood and bearly accepted. If it is to incite riot and cause just mayhem in Singapore, I advise moniker makapaaa to desist from such actions for no one would be the wiser at the end of the day should chaos erupt, and there would be no amount of repentence that will atone for such sins to the nation, moniker makapaaa, when you realize in hindsight.

Agree with what you say. Moniker muakappa either has a chip on its shoulder or up its ass.