• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

typical govt talk

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
When DBAss retrenched 900 works, AssAss LIm says " I am disappointed"

Today straits times save 30 jobs, damn BIG fuck is it. His multi-million salary if he gave up can save much more jobs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I dun know why he is so dissapointed. DBS is owned by Singapore govt. They can easily order the bank not to retrench, mah. He dun know DBS is owned by the govt?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun know why he is so dissapointed. DBS is owned by Singapore govt. They can easily order the bank not to retrench, mah. He dun know DBS is owned by the govt?

PSA might show similar bad example in the near future. Trusting the govt is like believing they will make a cow flies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PSA might show similar bad example in the near future. Trusting the govt is like believing they will make a cow flies.

Actually, so many companies in Singapore are GLCs or have the Govt. as a major shareholder, or stat boards. Its very simple for the PAP to order a cessation to all retrenchements. But they would not do it. Than you look at LHL, he has 6 ministers to assist him. SM, MM, 2 X DPM, and 2 Ministers in the PMO. Why dun the PAP retrench some of them? when the economy is this slow, not much work for them to do anyway.