• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Type of uncle, Xmm will fall in love with ?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me would avoid such threads when possible, no offence meant to Mr Congo9...I almost choked on my milk after a morning exercise reading this thread with laughter.....pardon me...as I presume you are only seeking viewpoints....

but lets get real,,,,

Xmm, if referred to those in their teens, would look for companions of their age, their peers, based upon commonality, to grow & evolve together, with hopes & dreams for a better world, of dreams & fantasy....& while life is no bed of roses, they will eventually wake up, to correct mistakes, to progress & evolve, either with their loved ones or new friends made...

Anything else, it would be this Uncle that they would love, to fulfil their naive & childish Santa Claus dreams, but make no mistake, & may Uncles follow the golden rule of civilization, to hurt none so as not be hurt by none...Kids are STRICTLY UNTOUCHABLE, but teens, above 18 yrs old, are still innocent.. Give them a chance to live life.

While one may gain a SYT attention, & perhaps her body, an Uncle will never gain her heart, as her heart will always be for someone of her age to grow old together in health & life, or it will be only for the UNCLE in the pic provided...

Without money, everything becomes nothing, BUT money is NOT everything. It is how one uses money, even a few dollars, to turn nothing into everything thru honest & morally upright living, which will uplift lives by one's exemplary living with the precious gift of life to others...

portrait-10k-front.jpg

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the type of Uncle , Xmm will fall in love with ?
I think if we put aside huge $ in the picture, have but very few.
Some xmm may be youthful, but they are very matured inside and they look into more indepth. The uncle physical appearance, health status,wise character, and their income/financial status(need not be a million/billionaire) are all placed of equal importance. Best to have a special skill eg magician, musician, artist, etc.

If I remove my karchng bin and health status, I think I will qualify for the rest of the attributes (and sorry to boast partly).

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some xmm may be youthful, but they are very matured inside and they look into more indepth. The uncle physical appearance, health status,wise character, and their income/financial status(need not be a million/billionaire) are all placed of equal importance. Best to have a special skill eg magician, musician, artist, etc.

If I remove my karchng bin and health status, I think I will qualify for the rest of the attributes (and sorry to boast partly).

All the best then to you bro...gotta go ...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the best then to you bro...gotta go ...
I have karchng bin and not very good health so I not qualify mah, why all the best as it is not possible without meeting all the criterias, cannot less one as it will deem fail and not meeting conditions.

Or you mean all the best to other matters? Then thank you. :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we take say Aaron kwok as a eg.
He has the look even as a uncle.
He is a artist can dance and sing.
He has alot of money.
I think he is healthy and not stupid.
So it is possible for xmm to fall in love with him.
However if he has medical issue eg heart disease etc then they will backout.
Must meet every single criteria de woh.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They love the wallet.
If uncle look like Aaron Kwok but work as salesman, you see any sluts want to let him oar or not?
I think this one hard to say.
If he is not earning a lot, and yet not in debt, and living decently, wear decently, without any major health issue, and been telling coaching xmm wise things consistently, the xmm might fall in love with this sales man Aaron kwok uncle.
I think it also depends on this xmm educational level & personal income level.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the type of Uncle , Xmm will fall in love with ?
I'm not trying to carry balls.
If boss Sam, esnd and some others has a not ugly face, and don't have any major health issue, I believe they are the type of Uncle xmm will fall in love with.
The character plays a critical role in the whole qualifying process.