• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Type of girls uncle will fall in lup

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

And uncle has fallen in lup with this kind before and heart broken .
Cb uncle go toilet come back also will have teeko strangers approach them de woh.
爱的真通苦

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb uncle broke femur after motosikal accident cannot go out for few mths also can kana potong jalan.
Ai lin duay lung chow
爱的真通苦

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb uncle no degree and never go and take degree also can kana potong jalan by degree holder-to-be after 爱人 enrolled to nus and not even talked about career stage yet.
爱的真通苦

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb uncle principle is never potong jalan other people gf or wife no matter how pretty the girl can be.
Hence uncle only kana potong jalan.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb uncle fa fen tu qiang finally on par with nus ntu grads and held same rank as them at work and pleasantly been approached and invited by new chio girl engineer for dinner without uncle taking any initiatives . But after chio girl - like the 2 video kind discovered uncle not degree holder, chio engineer retreated wtf
爱的真通苦

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
nvm lah. if this kind of girl can kena potong jalan not worth it in the end. What happens after potong jalan after 10 years of marriage?

knn not worth I tell you knn.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
View attachment 205725

View attachment 205726

And uncle has fallen in lup with this kind before and heart broken .
Cb uncle go toilet come back also will have teeko strangers approach them de woh.
爱的真通苦
What kind of low standard asshole are you? This kind of girl also shiok meh?

U are uncle already, not to long left to live. Go for broke and fuck the SYT.

204_1000.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
nvm lah. if this kind of girl can kena potong jalan not worth it in the end. What happens after potong jalan after 10 years of marriage?

knn not worth I tell you knn.
Welcum back and thanks for gracing my humble thread :tongue:
Uncle just happened to bounce onto these syt and felt nostalgia about 前爱人
and paying some tribute.
Bo tachi.
Everyone is old now :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is dedicated to uncles 前爱人 :tongue:
A tribute :redface:
Song to lao bark sai.
It all depends on what you want. The sweetness and bitterness come as a package. There is no way to remove the bitterness but keep the sweetness.

If you are willing to give up the sweetness, then the bitterness can be removed.

If you want the sweetness and are willing to tolerate the bitterness, then you 犯賤。

犯賤是無藥可救的。

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all depends on what you want. The sweetness and bitterness come as a package. There is no way to remove the bitterness but keep the sweetness.

If you are willing to give up the sweetness, then the bitterness can be removed.

If you want the sweetness and are willing to tolerate the bitterness, then you 犯賤。

犯賤是無藥可救的。
Some guys will beg their gf not to go or some even use vulgar worst violence when it is unsuccessful. Of course I was angry but I put up a strong front to pretend nothing happened and lao bark sai after that in my bed.
I wanted to know the reason for that to happen rather than wanting to salvage it as I knew once they have a change of heart, nothings gonna make them change their mind.
Same for the other way, when we decided to leave a gal, we also won't change our mind just becos they say they will do this and that.
The feeling of kana jilted by woman you really lup really sucks sia, I even 借酒消息 KNN no wonder those hokkien songa ktv always got this kind of lao bark sai scene. Those kind of lj things are for the younger ones. Seriously If say uncle now in 桃花运 and have this kind of gf again and in lup again, will uncle still have that kind of sweet bitterness if it happens again :eek: KNN I will only fall head over heel in lup with sweet girl instead of sexy girls like @Papsmearer everything about sex.
I prefer to have sweet feel everyday instead of sex everyday, both last time and now.
Anyway botachi, everyone is old now :biggrin: