• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two relatively young woman died just days apart

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stated - If they were jabbed, you will know why
Means you said they died becos of jab.
Stupid idiot.
It looks like you don’t understand English well.
I did not make claim that they died because of the jabs. Are you twisting facts?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like you don’t understand English well.
I did not make claim that they died because of the jabs. Are you twisting facts?
Are you talking with your cb or cock?
If they are jabbed you will know why - doesn't mean that?
On the contrary, my statement did not mentioned they died not becos of jab.
I said with or without jabbed it is common to have 2 death of this age even on the same day.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you talking with your cb or cock?
If they are jabbed you will know why - doesn't mean that?
On the contrary, my statement did not mentioned they died not becos of jab.
I said with or without jabbed it is common to have 2 death of this age even on the same day.
Does my quote “If they are jabbed, you will know why” gives you a conclusion that they died because of the jabs? Did I conclude that when I don’t even know them, go around and spreading misinformation of their cause of death?

You are hilarious. I hope you are having a clear state of mind and not due to your vaccination status

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does my quote “If they are jabbed, you will know why” gives you a conclusion that they died because of the jabs? Did I conclude that when I don’t even know them, go around and spreading misinformation of their cause of death?

You are hilarious. I hope you are having a clear state of mind and not due to your vaccination status
Fucking cb you still dare to talk cock after cock

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking bastard you.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming if you are normal.
Go back to school to learn english for your own good

I said “If”, I never make claim that they died due to jabs