• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two relatively young woman died just days apart

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
One at 49, another at 56.
Nothing special. Everyday more than 2 relatively at this age are dying on the same day. Furthermore this was days apart.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that a strawman argument?
My comment is based on your reply to the thread.
The thread states 2 relatively young woman died just days apart.
I commented 1 at 49 another at 56.
It is extremely normal for this to happen.
Then you commented - If they were jabbed, you will know why
I replied it need not be Jab or no jab becos it is extremely normal and common to have 2 person at this age to die, even on the same day. Need not be days apart.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
My comment is based on your reply to the thread.
The thread states 2 relatively young woman died just days apart.
I commented 1 at 49 another at 56.
It is extremely normal for this to happen.
Then you commented - If they were jabbed, you will know why
I replied it need not be Jab or no jab becos it is extremely normal and common to have 2 person at this age to die, even on the same day. Need not be days apart.
Normal? Could you show us another your so-called normal examples since it is normal?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal? Could you show us another your so-called normal examples since it is normal?
You should take a look at the daily death rate data and hospital data.
In sg alone everyday people are dying.
It is not just normal. It is extremely normal for 2.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should take a look at the daily death rate data and hospital data.
In sg alone everyday people are dying.
I am asking for such similar deaths, not data if you understand what you were referring as normal.

Please don’t go assume things when you have nothing to show

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking for such similar deaths, not data if you understand what you were referring as normal
What do you mean by similar death.?
It is just a post that relate it to vaccine death.
Who can know whether they are similar? :cautious:
I have worked in ihis before and have access to the hospital daily death data long before covid and mrna vaccination. It is extremely normal for 2 sinkie at this age to die on the same day.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by similar death.?
It is just a post that relate it to vaccine death.
Who can know whether they are similar? :cautious:
I have worked in ihis before and have access to the hospital daily death data long before covid and vaccination. It is extremely normal for 2 sinkie at this age to die on the same day.
If you claimed that it is extremely normal, it should be easy to prove. Statistics are not proof of scientific evidence in case you didn’t know

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid lah pls
If you made claims like this but later cannot substantiate, don’t forget the burden of proof is on you. This is not fuckwarezone and not a place to talk cock sing song play piano. Whoever said that, they were probably the trash from fuckwarezone.

This is not acceptable. Come to this forum to talk ljw especially a grown man is totally unacceptable

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you made claims like this but later cannot substantiate, don’t forget the burden of proof is on you. This is not fuckwarezone and not a place to talk cock sing song play piano. Whoever said that, they were probably the trash from fuckwarezone.

This is not acceptable. Come to this forum to talk ljw especially a grown man is totally unacceptable
I already told you
1. The post meant nothing to me.
Any anti vaxer can create a post to link their death to vax.
2. The obituaries are just 2 normal sinkie death and i have already seen death data for years and know that this is just too normal.

I confirm you are a anti vax that has already kee siao liao.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you
1. The post meant nothing to me.
Any anti vaxer can create a post to link their death to vax.
2. The obituaries are just 2 normal sinkie death and i have already seen death data for years and know that this is just too normal.

I confirm you are a anti vax that has already kee siao liao.
There you go. In the end, the one who made claims, refused to prove and went around to ridicule others. Typical trash that just want to talk cock sing song play piano

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go. In the end, the one who made claims, refused to prove and went around to ridicule others. Typical trash that just want to talk cock sing song play piano
You also cannot proof de woh.
In the least I'm sure with my lj chop that 2 death of this age is common :cautious: :cautious: