• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Idiots FIghting over Parking Lots...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 idiots are fighting over parking space when there are still other lots around...causing traffic jams and wasting the tax payer's money by calling the poodles to manage the situation...

Chopeing, S'pore style: New way is to use your entire body to 'chope'

getMediumSizePhoto.do
banner.cgi

This woman apparently stood in a public parking lot, refusing to budge, saying that her car was "on the way".

The woman refused to move even as a STOMPer was backing her car into the lot.

The STOMPer said:

"This evening, I encountered a woman who tried to 'chope' a parking lot at a public carpark by standing in the lot with her mother and refusing to move when I was backing into the lot.

"When asked where her car was, her reply was 'on the way'.

"Since her car was nowhere in sight and not even in the line of cars being held up behind me because I couldn't back in, I continued backing into the lot.

"Another female driver who witnessed the moronic behaviour and who was just as miffed as I was, intervened by telling her there were empty lots just a few lots away.

"Her mother then at least had the sense to move out of the way but the woman stayed put and started banging hard on my boot.

"Furious and beneath me to deal with the morons of the earth, I called for the police.

"I was aware that calling on the cops wouldn't result in them penalising people for 'chope-ing' carpark lots but I wanted to file a case if something were to happen to me or my car.

"Afterall, the woman's car finally came by with the driver staring at me whilst I was sitting in my car waiting for the police to arrive.

"Though the police couldn't do much, I'm glad they were called and an official complaint filed.

"Also, I do not want the these people thinking they can get away with ganging up on a lone driver.

"I bet the woman would have 'choped' the parking lot with a tissue box if this ugly behaviour was in practice."

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
NB CB, 2 f888ers bo tai bo chi call police and KNN police come,,,, KNN si mi logic,,,

these 2 idiots' cars deserved acid rain treatment...

dare to say still have other lots, but then again, dun take, wanna argue and take the bloody fengshui lot is it?

kan si lan pig brain

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know if one has to start paying the parking fees from time of the chop :confused:

Can a parking warden issue a fine on a choped space which is currently empty:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone know if one has to start paying the parking fees from time of the chop :confused:

Can a parking warden issue a fine on a choped space which is currently empty:biggrin:

NO need to do all these, just remove the sinkie behavior and then all will be peace. simple as that, just get back to real human behavior.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got other ppl compare demselves wif berkshire, woh! ...

so, evryting oso muz b no 1 1 ... carpark lot oso muz win 1 ...

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, both were equally mad and senseless.
2. fighting over a carpark lot while there were others empty ones near the "chopped" one.
3. this is what our educational system and culture have achieved.
4. my take! the woman is the overall loser, standing in a carpark lot without a car.
5. the other thing is that over such trivial matter, called the "mata", literally wasting taxpayers' monies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, both were equally mad and senseless.
2. fighting over a carpark lot while there were others empty ones near the "chopped" one.
3. this is what our educational system and culture have achieved.
4. my take! the woman is the overall loser, standing in a carpark lot without a car.
5. the other thing is that over such trivial matter, called the "mata", literally wasting taxpayers' monies.

THat is called sinkie childishness..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tissue is for table, u need at least a toilet roll for parking lot

but how to tell if the toilet roll is litter or being used to chop :confused:

Sometimes when I see tissue also don't know if it is a chop or someones discarded tissue :smile:

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
but how to tell if the toilet roll is litter or being used to chop :confused:

Sometimes when I see tissue also don't know if it is a chop or someones discarded tissue :smile:

Easy lah bro, try to peel open the crumpled paper and see whether got green green gooey stuff inside or not :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>Though the police couldn't do much, I'm glad they were called and an official complaint filed.<<<

Why couldn't the poodles do anything? Cos CSJ was not in the picture?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Though the police couldn't do much, I'm glad they were called and an official complaint filed.<<<

Why couldn't the poodles do anything? Cos CSJ was not in the picture?

Choping should be outlawed and declared illegal.

Neber in the rest of the world you can find this strange behaviours!

Then we can save some taxpayer monies.

First Come First Serve...:biggrin:

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also kana two times before. Once in marina square basement carpark and another at east coast park open air carpark near jap restaurantg/burger king. As i reverse, one woman stood there, intended to 'chop' the lot. I honked and honked, wanted to reverse. You can see her bochap face at first. As my car very slowly reversed into the lot, she refused to move. I tulan..came out and asked her to go away. She told me that her friend's car is approaching. I told her 'hello, my car is ALREADY' here. She relented finally. The one at marina sq also. I told the lady 'hello, first come first serve'. She hack care and continue to wait. I 'gostan' slowly. Later lanlan bo mian. She spoke with malaysia accent.. so after i locked my car, i told her 'singaopore no such practice'.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there some public nuisance law that people can use for such cases? Anyone with legal knowledge can help?