• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TVB actress' 30-minute toilet scandal

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
coffeemain.jpg

TVB actress, Coffee Lam was reportedly caught behaving indecently in a public restroom with Will Lam, the heir of High Fashion International Limited.

According to a report in Asian Pop News, Coffee was initally eating a cake and chatting with Will, before heading to a pub for some drinks.

They were then photographed kissing openly in a shopping mall.

The couple then flirted in a park nearby and Coffee appeared to be pressing her chest down deliberately on her date's face.

After she said she wanted to use the restroom, she was reportedly dragged by Will to a handicapped toilet.

The report stated that the paparazzi then recorded what was overheard in the toilet.

Coffee had said to Will: "I like you a lot, but I feel you are only toying with me." The guy then responded by saying he warmed up slowly.

Coffee then said: "If you warm up slowly, then why are you so quick to kiss me? Do you always kiss girls that you meet for a few times?"

After that, heavy breathing and moaning sounds were heard. There was also reportedly sounds of someone knocking on the toilet walls.

Coffee was overheard saying, "I am so scared that someone will knock the door." She also requested to move to the guy's place.

After about 30 minutes in the toilet, the couple walked out and was shocked seeing reporters stationed outside the restroom.

She immediately walked off and stressed that she did not do anything in the toilet.

Known for its conservative management, TVB responded sternly over Coffee’s public restroom scandal.

Management executive, Virginia Lok (樂易玲), said: "TVB is very concerned about this matter. As an artiste, this is very inappropriate behavior. If moral standards are lacking, then there’s nothing else to say. It is highly inappropriate for a woman to act in this manner in a public place.”

Ms. Lok said that “it was very clear what had happened” and it may be necessary to re-arrange Coffee’s current work projects due to her negative image.

coffee.jpg

coffee7.jpg

coffee5.jpg

coffee4.jpg

coffee2.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Why was she pressing her boobs in one of the pictures? To check whether they were still there? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn... just another showbiz floozy. :wink:

Her Instagram account:

http://instagram.com/coffee89921

coffee89921

Coffee Lam 林芊妤 Virgo Facebook: coffeelam 。 Entertainer 。Love My Life & Love My Work. Follow Me If You Like Me! ✉️Job contact: [email protected] http://weibo.com/coffeelam

Posted on 18 June 2014:

925286_534805023290581_2122741192_n.jpg

昨天是我人生中最長的一日。我承認當晚自己是有所鬆懈,在公眾地方行為沒有所避諱,不幸被傳媒報道,令愛錫我的家人和朋友失望是我最痛心的。我深深明白自己要對這事承擔所有後果,我會勇敢堅強去面對,但同時希望傳媒朋友能給我一點空間,好讓我找到一個新的生活模式。 「人誰無錯,我會改過。」

Loose translation:

Yesterday was the longest day in my life. I admit I behaved improperly in a public place that night, and was unfortunately reported by the media. I regret disappointing my family and friends. I understand I must bear the consequences of my actions, I will face them bravely. However, I hope the media can give me a little privacy for seeking out a new lifestyle. "Everyone makes mistakes, I will change for the better."

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkies think it's very atas to have a Scrabble noun for a name.

For example, Oxide Pang.

lianbeng found the definition of 'oxide' liao!

oxide |ˈäkˌsīd| noun Chemistry
a binary compound of oxygen with another element or group.

reminds me of chemistry in sec sch science lab leh! :biggrin: sodium hydroxide, for example!