• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TT's wife quite dodgy, can someone check on her?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In New Paper today reported the woman behind the 4 president candidates. Each of them has 1 page of article except for TT's wife, with only less than 10cm x 10cm size, New Paper said TT's wife is very reclusive, dun like to share her private life and refused the interview.

I smell rat.... less talk less trouble? why she didnt come out and support TT? weird....... :confused::confused::confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT's wife Mary is former leader of the notorious butterfly gang that ran an extortion ring among the old niteclub circuit. She was convicted twice and the second time was placed in correction detention. Since her release she is believed to have provided funds to Ah Long San. She was actually a promising student in her younger days but after forming a band called Halcyon and playing the East Coast pub circuit she fell into bad company. TT met her while attending St Pat's and he used together with his school mates support the band. During those days, hair was combed back with bey cream with the ubiquitous drainpipe pants. They have been together since.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thats Tan Kin Lian wife..... while I support TKL, his wife reminds me of PRC milf :eek::eek::eek:

The whole world knows you support TKL lah. Hehe. But I still must say. His wife's face looks really plastic. Wondering how many times her face went under the knife :o. But at least her face looks better than TT's face. TT's wife's face gave me the impression that she is those smiling tiger type.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole world knows you support TKL lah. Hehe. But I still must say. His wife's face looks really plastic. Wondering how many times her face went under the knife :o. But at least her face looks better than TT's face. TT's wife's face gave me the impression that she is those smiling tiger type.

Must tell TKL PR (Ramseth) dun feature TKL's wife so much on the press or public talk, LOL

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has learned from son Patrick's case that silence is the better part of valour - less said, few mistakes.
She has enough problems with her husband's cock-ups and Dr Lim Hock Siew's challenge to repeat his comments to confirm that the ISA detainees were terrorists, including Ho Kwong Ping, the same Ho Kwong Peng of SMU and Banyan Group.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Among the 3 ladies, I preferred the behaviour of TKL's wife. Her look is the most unnatural and with the most make-up. However, from her movements and expression in the eyes, I felt that she is trying very hard to look dignified. She appeared to be the most sincere.

TT's wife is the standard rich lady trying very hard to act humble. TJS wife has my lowest ranking. She looks calculative, artificial and putting it in a crude way ....cunning.

Ooops forgot about TCB's wife, really have no impression of her. So she must have taken cover very well - SAF trained :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relationship with Ong Teng Cheong
Tan Kin Lian had a close relationship with Ong Teng Cheong, the first directly elected President of the Republic of Singapore. When Ong Teng Cheong was elected as President, Tan Kin Lian presented him a set of orchid motif ties in different colors, which were commissioned by NTUC Income and made in United Kingdom[

President Ong liked the tie in red color and used it on a number of important occasions, including Nomination Day and his inauguration as the President of Singapore[26]. He also wore it for his presidential portrait which was displayed in government offices and other organisations[26] (see official photo on Ong Teng Cheong's Wikipedia page).

Tan Kin Lian was involved in several causes promoted by President Ong, such as Singapore Dance Theater (SDT), First Singapore Mount Everest Expedition, and President's charity. Tan Kin Lian promoted the SDT performances to the policyholders of NTUC Income and later joined the board of directors, where he served for 12 years [27]. NTUC Income became one of the main sponsors of Mount Everest Expedition.

During the last two years of President Ong's term, Tan Kin Lian chaired the President's Charity event to raise funds and to promote the Singapore Dress [28]. When Ong Teng Cheong's wife had passed away, shortly after the second charity dinner, Tan Kin Lian organised 1,000 messages of condolences from Singaporeans, submitted through the internet, and presented the book to President Ong [29].

Interesting writeup from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Kin_Lian

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20110624.092704_tonytan_elections_department.jpg

630yahoo_tankinlian.jpg

phpJJyazC.jpg

phpzMnaBn.jpg